All publicity is good publicity, right?

It seems a little unfair the amount of coverage I see pertaining to the Xbox One as opposed to the Playstation 4.

Originally I decided to ignore this, but as Neowin is one of my go to websites when I start my day I feel the need to point out that I'm getting quite tired of seeing the Xbox One being jammed down my throat. It's almost making me believe that is the only console worth talking about, when, if you ask me, the Playstation 4 is at least an even contender (in my opinion it's a less restrictive, and better console).

Xbox

Mentions of Xbox on Neowin's main page: 39

Mentions of Xbox One on Neowin's main page: 30

Mentions of Xbox on Neowin's E3 Coverage page: 67

Mentions of Xbox One on Neowin's E3 Coverage page: 41

Playstation

Mentions of Playstation on Neowin's main page: 14

Mentions of PS4 on Neowin's main page: 4 (Yes, 4)

Mentions of Playstation on Neowin's E3 Coverage page: 15

Mentions of PS4 on Neowin's E3 Coverage page: 5

This bothers me, I'm sorry.

Eh, it's a microsoft site. What do you expect? But hey, atleast they posted a few things about the sony or ps4 at all. They could instead do with sony like they do with nintendo and almost never make a mention of them unless it's bad news.

Eh, it's a microsoft site. What do you expect? But hey, atleast they posted a few things about the sony or ps4 at all. They could instead do with sony like they do with nintendo and almost never make a mention of them unless it's bad news.

I expected a tad more Xbox, yes. But, there are more mentions of the word Xbox on the main page of Neowin than the word's PS4 and Playstation on both the main page of Neowin and the E3 coverage page all put together (39 vs 38).

I expected a tad more Xbox, yes. But, there are more mentions of the word Xbox on the main page of Neowin than the word's PS4 and Playstation on both the main page of Neowin and the E3 coverage page all put together (39 vs 38).

Neowin has always and will always favor Microsoft news over any news. Don't like it, don't read it. Period.

Neowin has always and will always favor Microsoft news over any news. Don't like it, don't read it. Period.

I can not like an aspect of something and continue to enjoy other aspects of it. I'm merely stating a considerable opinion in the hopes it somehow greater balances something I'm having an issue with. Your comment is just useless. Period.