Sony Playstation is not innovating

if I had spelling errors, cool, people could've easily pointed that you. but all in all, English is my second language and I think I've come a long way. yes, there's always room for improvements.

You have better grammar and spelling than most of the people on here.

:)

MS are pushing more of a meida centre then a console, while sony have plans for this, they are still more pushing a console first and a media center next.

Also hy should i have two devices just to watch tv, doesnt sound too logical to me? i have a network cable into my tv that streams everything form my server, i also dont get a sound a console running in the background. I like to limit my power use and not have three devices turned on just to watch the news.

Which has the most exclusive games? I rest my case.

Sony has plenty of good first party developers and the ps3 had many great exclusives. Its a bit too early to judge which console will get more/better exclusives just based on what has been announced before the consoles are even released.

Typically both consoles have excellent exclusives, and the "X console is better because it has more/better exclusives" argument usually amounts to fanboy drivel.

According to an image on here, Xbox 1 and PS4 both have the same amount of announced exclusives for their respective console.

Hey Lover Boy, just a console may make more exclusive games doesn't make it better! Last time i looked it was Quality Not Quantity. Both console's do great games. If MS want to turn the xbox into a wannabe steambox/media centre/tv then all good, but i want a console that lets me play games, not have me login every 24hrs just to play a single playing game, let me use my DISKs how i want to (within reason) and not make me have some camera plugged in that ill never use. ATM the xboxone isnt for me and ill keep my current 360 till it dies.

Quality, not quantity. I rest my case.

Yeah, because the Xbox one games were crap. Get out of here! A lot of the PS4 Titles are basically PC ports with the same graphics. They definitely are not crap, but if you are paying $399 for a lot of PC ports, then I can't say that is exactly a good thing either. Again, I rest my case.

Yeah, because the Xbox one games were crap. Get out of here! A lot of the PS4 Titles are basically PC ports with the same graphics. They definitely are not crap, but if you are paying $399 for a lot of PC ports, then I can't say that is exactly a good thing either. Again, I rest my case.

What you don't think Xbox One games are PC ports as well? Good one.

Hey Lover Boy, just a console may make more exclusive games doesn't make it better! Last time i looked it was Quality Not Quantity. Both console's do great games. If MS want to turn the xbox into a wannabe steambox/media centre/tv then all good, but i want a console that lets me play games, not have me login every 24hrs just to play a single playing game, let me use my DISKs how i want to (within reason) and not make me have some camera plugged in that ill never use. ATM the xboxone isnt for me and ill keep my current 360 till it dies.

So, both consoles have games, but one has very few and the other has a lot more quality games. I love games too, that is why I am not purchasing a PS4 because I go where the games are and not some box that "claims they are for games" and yet has very little to be excited for.

Sony basically set you up as the target market and you don't even know that you have been marketed to.

Sony's entire thing that they have the games is just marketing speak. Microsoft actually has more higher quality exclusives and has more variety as well. You continue to fall for their Marketing.

I live in rural California and I can have a 20 megabit connection. My Xbox is already hooked up to the Internet, so is my phone, my printer, my computers. The Xbox One sends a small amount of data for all of your games once every 24 hours not just one game and honestly who cares. If you want to get a job you have to use the Internet, if you want to do real shopping other than clothes or petrol for your car you use the Internet. I mean really, all of these tablets, phones, and laptops would be useless if it wasn't for the Internet. So, welcome to 2013, that is life.

Sony is also doing the Media centre thing too, but you haven't talked about that. Gee I wonder why. You don't have to use the camera if you want to make things hard for yourself. If you don't want to use your speech and would rather use your controller to type things out to search for, I am sure that is fine.

People like you crack me up, you would rather walk 10 miles and make it harder on yourself rather than just Drive 10 miles and get home much faster. That is why not using Kinect is just dumb. Yeah you can use the controller to move around in menus and yes you can use the virtual keyboard and type things out using the controller, but why?

What you don't think Xbox One games are PC ports as well? Good one.

They have a couple, but not like Sony who has half of their presentation for the PS4 with PC ports. The good games for Sony consoles are on the PS3.

They have a couple, but not like Sony who has half of their presentation for the PS4 with PC ports. The good games for Sony consoles are on the PS3.

A couple? I can probably guess that "Ryse/Killer Instinct/Crimson Dragon/Dead Rising 3/Witcher 3/Titanfall/Battlefield 4/" will probably come to PC.

Ehmm... All the Xbox One games litteraly ran on PC. Geforce 700 series with Intel prossesors.

1__1371234242.jpg

i would venture to say they do not really need to inovate much as the games just do not have much innovation yet either. if the developers do not want the gimmicks they there is not much of a reason to support them, as far as content the XBone can have with the Kinect, if you pay for it you can get the Playstation Eye, and with the added on features of the new controller you get those functionality as well.

I'm not much worried about what games they have at launch. It's games down the line that is my focus. Besides, to play all the great games you are gonna need each console, much like you do now. 

I'm not much worried about what games they have at launch. It's games down the line that is my focus. Besides, to play all the great games you are gonna need each console, much like you do now.

Yea. And that's an unknown. One can only go by the games and exclusives that the company has had in the past.