I'm hoping the Logitech Bluetooth mouse comes out soon. I'd go for that in a heartbeat over the Apple Wireless Mouse. Then again, battery life is a factor, and I don't want to have the recharge station, but then again, I don't want to use too many batteries too fast.

I'm hoping the Logitech Bluetooth mouse comes out soon. I'd go for that in a heartbeat over the Apple Wireless Mouse. Then again, battery life is a factor, and I don't want to have the recharge station, but then again, I don't want to use too many batteries too fast.

Have you thought about the Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse?

I have one, its very good.

i love my wireless optical mouse special edition... it kicks ass... and i only have to replace the batteries about once every 6-7 months or so... pretty decent.

Personally I think that it looks beautiful. If they made a bluetooth version I would be ordering it right now. I am in desperate need of a good bluetooth mouse that looks good.

Microsoft's - don't like the looks and size

Logitech's - a better design, but still the whole blue color, no.

Apple's - I really think that I need a right click and scroll in a mouse, although it is by far the best design, size, weight, balance, and featured (buttons exempt) I have seen. I love the compactness of it and the little slider door to shut it off. If nothing better comes along soon, I might be getting it.