Warnings system updated and consequences

The answer is technically yes, the default IPB install comes with far fewer categories than we have rules. Further there will always be cases where a post breaks the rules in more than one way or is hard to classify, yet is still a clear violation of the rules.

A classic case is the Gamer's Hangout Forum which has loads of Personal Attacks (not a reason in the warning system if I remember correctly) yet still against the rules.

ok it's going to be worth the warning for this...

Sorry dude, try again :p

NB I mean no harm by this post, just saw an opportunity...

None of the images Haggis posted in this thread are working for me, and clicking them just seems to cause a loading loop that won't go away until the page is refreshed

None of the images Haggis posted in this thread are working for me, and clicking them just seems to cause a loading loop that won't go away until the page is refreshed

This is known as stated in the site announcements forum ".... you will experience slowdowns"

I have seen some spammers get onto Neowin and post total nonsense in the threads.

Many posts are filled with nonsense ........So say we all :rofl: :D

Maybe we should count posting images of "Babes" in the 2013 Random images thread as an infraction :rolleyes: :D

Many posts are filled with nonsense ........So say we all :rofl: :D

Maybe we should count posting images of "Babes" in the 2013 Random images thread as an infraction :rolleyes: :D

That appears a little bitter, or has an air of resentment,

Oh well I'll bite

What's your definition of a 'Babe'?