Man sets up video camera to catch ghosts, films girlfriend, son having sex

Strange noises. Moans. Sighs. :shifty:

When a man in Tasmania, Australia, heard these noises echoing through his house, he was pretty sure he knew what was wrong: He was being haunted. He therefore set up a video camera in his kitchen to catch the ghosts in action ? only to discover that the ghosts were his 28-year-old girlfriend and his 16-year-old son having sex.

Although all the participants to this affair are anonymous because it involved illegal sex with a minor, the facts are known: The woman had been involved with the videoing daddy for 11 years, making her 16 or 17 herself when her relationship with the father began. She would also have known the man?s son since he was 5 years old.

It was only when the girlfriend was 27 or 28, and the teenager was 15 or 16, that the affair began. The boy asked her about driving lessons and, somehow or other, they ended up tickling, kissing, cuddling, and finally having sex.

With all that activity going on, no wonder the unsuspecting daddy thought his house was haunted. The affair got so passionate that the girlfriend eventually took the boy far from home to have sex with him in a hotel room.

Because the incriminating video only showed kissing and cuddling, the girlfriend was initially able to pretend that her relationship with the teenager was nothing more than some almost-innocent groping. When questioned, however, the teenage boy admitted to frequent sexual relations with his dad?s girlfriend. The moral dimensions of cheating aside, the girlfriend claimed that she had no idea that sex with a 16-year-old constituted statutory rape.

The woman faces sentencing this coming week. There is no word yet on the state of the relationship between the father and his son.

source

What a lucky young man.

Lucky? Scumbag more like it. What kind of son has sex with his father's partner?

It's also super gross considering how long the woman has known the kid.

I was getting it 2-3 times every day when I was 15. My girlfriend at the time was 19, in college AND living with us. My parents adored her. "Long as you don't get her pregnant" was all my parents said about it.

Does that make me a victim? NOT IN THE LEAST. And in my state 18 is age of consent (16 in special circumstances).

Please, people. PLEASE stop with all the pretense of 'oh she should rot in jail' and the other nonsense that comes with the "crowd mentality".

This young man is NO victim in any way shape or form concerning this matter.

If it was a 28 year old man having sex with a 15-16 year old girl, we'd be horrified and call for his head on a pike. Why is it any better when it's the female is 28? 

Lucky? Scumbag more like it. What kind of son has sex with his father's partner?

It's also super gross considering how long the woman has known the kid.

What kind of girlfriend has sex with her boyfriend's underage son? What he did was wrong but she was the adult. She should have known better. Instead, she broke the law by having sex with an underage boy.

Source:

The legal age for consensual sex varies across Australian state and territory jurisdictions (see Table 1). The age of consent is 16 years of age in the Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Victoria and Western Australia. In Tasmania and South Australia the age of consent is 17 years of age. Queensland is the only state that makes a distinction between different forms of sexual activity and the age of consent. In Queensland, the age of consent for anal sex (referred to as sodomy in legislation) is 18 years of age, while the age of consent for all other sexual behaviour (described as carnal knowledge) is 16 years of age.

If it was a 28 year old man having sex with a 15-16 year old girl, we'd be horrified and call for his head on a pike. Why is it any better when it's the female is 28? 

What she did was awful and it's unfortunate that some people think it's okay. The idea that only men can be sexual predators is false.

What kind of girlfriend has sex with her boyfriend's underage son? What he did was wrong but she was the adult. She should have known better. Instead, she broke the law by having sex with an underage boy.

Source:

Exactly.

I was getting it 2-3 times every day when I was 15. My girlfriend at the time was 19, in college AND living with us. My parents adored her. "Long as you don't get her pregnant" was all my parents said about it.

Does that make me a victim? NOT IN THE LEAST. And in my state 18 is age of consent (16 in special circumstances).

Please, people. PLEASE stop with all the pretense of 'oh she should rot in jail' and the other nonsense that comes with the "crowd mentality".

This young man is NO victim in any way shape or form concerning this matter.

One difference is that, in your case, the age gap between you and your girlfriend is 4 years. In some places such as Canada, sexual relationships with those ages is legal given close-in-age exemptions (so technically speaking, two twelve-year-olds can have consenting sex).

Here though, the age gap is a bit too wide when considering one party is a minor. I could see where people are coming from when they believe an age of consent or legality is highly arbitrary when it applies to sex, alcohol consumption, tobacco purchases, gambling, voting enfranchisement, etc. But there has to be a limit defined at some point or the law is meaningless if we're allowed to determine who is considered an "adult" just by examining their personality.

Source:

What she did was awful and it's unfortunate that some people think it's okay. The idea that only men can be sexual predators is false.

I wasn't condemning his role and ignoring her's, my response condemned both: the kid screwing his father's partner, and the women being "gross" for engaging in a sexual relationship with a person she's known since he was a child.

I don't know why you're trying to frame my position as only criticising the kid's role in this.

I wasn't condemning his role and ignoring her's, my response condemned both: the kid screwing his father's partner, and the women being "gross" for engaging in a sexual relationship with a person she's known since he was a child.

I don't know why you're trying to frame my position as only criticising the kid's role in this.

Actually, I was adding on to what you said while placing more emphasis on the role of the girlfriend. But in your words, the underage boy was a scumbag and the woman was "gross". Can you see why I felt the need to supplement your post? Judging by your post alone, it almost seems like you find it okay for a woman to have sex with an underage boy as long as she hasn't known him since he was a child. I assume you don't but shouldn't you be more concerned with the fact that she was an adult that took advantage of him instead of it being gross?

One difference is that, in your case, the age gap between you and your girlfriend is 4 years. In some places such as Canada, sexual relationships with those ages is legal given close-in-age exemptions (so technically speaking, two twelve-year-olds can have consenting sex).

Here though, the age gap is a bit too wide when considering one party is a minor. I could see where people are coming from when they believe an age of consent or legality is highly arbitrary when it applies to sex, alcohol consumption, tobacco purchases, gambling, voting enfranchisement, etc. But there has to be a limit defined at some point or the law is meaningless if we're allowed to determine who is considered an "adult" just by examining their personality.

Agreed.