Yes, looks much better -- gold chrome Bugatti Veyron

The guy that brags unnecessarily about having willfully endangered other people on public roads at the time.

I'm sorry, generally your types don't do 55 (or whatever's the limit) either. Because you can. It's never about you, you see. I don't care of you. I care of me.

I wasn't bragging, I was just stating that I've done 170 mph on US roads, no issue with the roads.

As for willfully endangering other people on public roads, if I would have wrecked it would have been most likely going on a turn, not hitting a vehicle.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand why people buy Veyrons - they are known for top speed, but you can't achieve that on public roads. I can't think of any other hypercar that is less practical. At least the other hypercars handle a lot better, look better, are cheaper, etc. $10k a tire, and $60k for wheels which are required after every three tire changes, screw that. Give me a Hennessy Venom GT or Agera R, they will both obliterate this 

People who buy Veyrons are looking for status, not performance. The gold plating in this case just reinforces that.

People who buy Veyrons are looking for status, not performance. The gold plating in this case just reinforces that.

Well they chose the wrong car. The Lamborghini Veneno is the most expensive car in the world (~$4 million), and that would be a pure status symbol type car. Not to say the Veyron isn't, but there are many cars that are far more expensive and more exclusive. I have seen a Veyron, and it's just not an impressive car at all, don't get me wrong- it is a great engineering exercise, but it's just meh - very uninspiring. For a group being as large as it is, ###### makes boring cars (except Porsche imo)