High End Stylus Options

I am looking to purchase a high quality stylus for my father. He has a Galaxy Note as well as an iPad.

He enjoys the type with a rubber end, not the hard kind. Looking for something that feels nice, has the rubber end, and is a high quality build, nice looking.

Ideas, suggestions?

Thanks.

The best stylus I have ever owned is the Wacom Bamboo Stylus

https://www.google.com/shopping/product/4563120143895731180?sclient=chrome-search&safe=off&rlz=1C1CHHJ_enUS501US501&espv=205&es_sm=93&site=webhp&q=wacoom+bamboo+stylus&oq=wacoom+bamboo+stylus&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.&bvm=bv.48293060,d.eWU&biw=1745&bih=885&tch=1&ech=1ψ=WkDGUdf3DY6e9QTc_IDAAg.1371947103453.3&sa=X&ei=5VbGUaP0KYmk9AS_lYDwCQ&ved=0CM0BELok

Absolutely love that thing. You can even get a pack of 3 replacement tips for about $5 if you need them.  Works on all tablets, phones, with/without screen protectors so give it a try. 

Btw, I have had many stylus' but this one is the best. Only one I want to try is the Adonit Jot Pro. I have heard great reviews, but its not rubber tipped, AND the biggest problem is people say the plastic ring tip thingy can fall off and get lost. 

From the reviews, it's great but the tip dies quickly, why should I pay about $30 for this thing, and have to keep spending $5 here and there to get new tips.

From the reviews, it's great but the tip dies quickly, why should I pay about $30 for this thing, and have to keep spending $5 here and there to get new tips.

I have only replaced the tip 1 time and it was due to my own neglect of keeping it in my pocket and I ended up cracking the tip. I called Wacom and they sent me the first pack free of charge. I have not had to call back since. 

Hello,

My personal preference is a HAND Stylus, which looks like a high-end drafting (mechanical) pencil.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky