Arnold Schwarzenegger To Star In Zombie Film

schwarzenegger-last-stand-header.jpg

As one big time zombie film hits the big screen, another one just nabbed a big time star. Arnold Schwarzenegger has signed on to producer and star in a film called Maggie, based on a Black List script by John Scott 3. He?ll star as a father during a zombie apocalypse who travels around with his daughter as she slowly turns into a zombie. Chloe Moretz was circling the daughter role last year, but dropped out. Henry Hobson is directing and filming is scheduled for the Fall.

Variety broke the news of Schwarzenegger?s attachment. Here?s the Black List description of Maggie:

As a ?walking dead? virus spreads across the country, a farm family helps their eldest daughter come to terms with her infection as she slowly becomes a flesh-eating zombie.

Source

Arnold's career is truly over :/

Why, because he has started to move into other roles besides robots and sword wielding strong men? I welcome him in more mature roles. he is funny and can be awesome in off beat roles.

Why, because he has started to move into other roles besides robots and sword wielding strong men? I welcome him in more mature roles. he is funny and can be awesome in off beat roles.

Well said!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

If it wasn't for Schwazenegger, this sounds like tosh

As a ?walking dead? virus spreads across the country, a farm family helps their eldest daughter come to terms with her infection as she slowly becomes a flesh-eating zombie.
  • Like 1

Wow, he does look old...  Politics did a job on him....

He is old, the 'roids gave him action film longevity, same with Stallone. If he goes for pure acting and not the action hero type, he might pull it off.

Since Arnold leave Governor of California, all the roles he tool flop. Hr is no longer a heavy hitter in Hollywood anymore. Ge had that 80s/90s look that can't translate in the 2010s.

• 9 months later...

Abigail Breslin?

Aha! Indeed, I remember her from Little Miss Sunshine! I hope this film will get it right; at least it seems a bit different than the usual z flick.

No, because he's had to resort to the mindless garbage that all zombie movies are.  He cannot command the big roles he once did.

• Like 1

No, because he's had to resort to the mindless garbage that all zombie movies are. He cannot command the big roles he once did.

True but it maybe a completely different story involving zombies, it maybe good... I will definitely going to check reviews before I decide to go to see it.
  • Like 1