Lumia 920 Camera Question

So I have finally made the switch and it's arriving next week.  However I have a couple of questions, which I guess I should have found out before but as they aren't really deal breakers, it's not too bad.

On the Android camera, there is a great "world" option which allows me to aim my camera at a dot on the screen, then move it up, side to side, diagonal to line up with another dot on the screen which allows me to create a huge image.  It will then automatically put it all together and blend the image so it is just one huge photo.

Does the camera on the 920 have anything like this?  If not, does it have panorama?

Congrats! You can download plenty of lenses from the Appstore which will allow you to accomplish whatever you want from the camera.

If you want instagram then download 'Instance' from the AppStore.

This is one of the pictures that I had captured the other day using the 'Blink' lens with my Lumia 920:

LEripuj.jpg

(Night Shot + No Filter)

I see.

So I can download and install different lenses, which will be added to the camera menu but won't show in the app drawer?

I don't want my app drawer getting untidy :P

I see.

So I can download and install different lenses, which will be added to the camera menu but won't show in the app drawer?

I don't want my app drawer getting untidy :p

That's right.  Lenses don't appear in the app list.

That's right. Lenses don't appear in the app list.

yeah, they do. They're apps themselves.

Tut, that's a shame.

I would have thought you could get app lenses which would "plug in" to the camera app.

I just like to keep a tidy app drawer :P

Thanks though :D