Liam Neeson Returns for Taken 3

Action star Liam Neeson may land his biggest payday yet for the Luc Besson-produced Taken 3.

Neeson is reportedly close to sealing a $20 million deal with 20th Century Fox to reprise his role as retired CIA agent (and the patriarch of a kidnapping-prone family) Bryan Mills.

"Next will come the effort to make deals with Maggie Grace, who played his daughter in the first two films, and Famke Janssen, who played his ex-wife," says Deadline. "They have a script well in the works from Besson and Robert Mark Kamen, who teamed for the first two films. No director has yet been set, but don?t be surprised if Olivier Megaton comes back."

Principal photography is expected to begin in February.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/06/25/liam-neeson-returns-for-taken-3

Taken was great, and I thought Taken 2 was quite good too... but didn't think they'd keep trying to milk that one.

Will see how it pans out though I guess!

As I said before, Taken 1-> Daughter . Taken 2-> Wife. Taken 3->Liam Nesson. lol. 

That actually does make sense...

I thought Taken 2 was too short and ended abruptly. 

I love entertainment. If taken 3 has good storyline as good as 1, I am all for it.

I'm guessing 20million is his price. Everyone cracks for money these days. He's a good actor but i think 3rd film is milking it now. Taken 1 was very good film and should of been a one off. Taken 2 was just rehash of it. Now 3...!

Considering how much he hates these roles, you'd think he would just say "no," at least to another Taken film. I guess the money was too good to pass up. Shame, I like Neeson. :(

Liam should have a word with Kiefer Sutherland - his daughter was always getting kidnapped a preposterous number of times :rolleyes:

My guess is that either he will have to kidnap someone in the 3rd movie or his daughter gives birth to a child who is then kidnapped and grandpa comes through like a hero.