Recommended cooler for i7 4770..

Just bought the new core i7 4770 and I'm interested in a quiet & efficient cooler for my non-overclock processor. Found interesting these 2 but any other suggestion is welcome :

Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev2

35-186-134-TS?$S300W$

Arctic Cooling Freezer 13

13_thumb.jpg

I would look at one of the Corsair closed loop water coolers, they are a lot easier to fit than the air coolers and work very well with little maintenance required.  I have the H60 and the only thing I do periodically is clean the dust off the radiator.  If you do go with an air cooler, check it will clear your RAM if they have large heat sinks.

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/productlist.php?groupid=701&catid=2330&subid=2262 (Just to give you an example of what's available).

Does the Motherboard your getting have a back plate?

Arctic Cooling are good around coolers will fit in slim cases, fits on Motherboard with back plates and taken off without removing the Motherboard.

But if you have a big case with 120mm rear fan that most do with tall RAM heat sinks the Coolermaster HYPER T4 with 120mm fan on it is a good choice

I use the Arctic Freezer 7 pro Rev. 2 (took it off my old build - LGA 1156) on my i5 4670 (no OC), and it works pretty well. Idle temps are in the high 20's (26-29c), and loads temps are anywhere from 50-55c. It is summer, so the ambient temperature in the room is very hot! 

i'd also recommend one of these newer closed-loop coolers. they arent all that expensive and seem super easy to install and maintain.

Is the stock fan not quiet enough? If not, any of the giant fin coolers + the quietest 120mm fan you can find will work. If you're not overclock, high airflow is not an issue.

The Hyper 212 +/Evo is still an excellent value. I'm also seriously considering the Noctua DH-U12S, which performs incredibly well and quietly for its diminutive size. I dislike huge coolers that put strain on the motherboard and make it hard to access components around the CPU.