Pulled a gun, attempted to smash the windows, confused sparkling water for beer. You don't have to be a hooligan to be a cop

Just an idiot.

Jumping on her Car, Guns drawn? For potentially underage drinking? Seriously?

This story is ridiculous.

Serious abuse of power/authority.  

Pff yeah  :|

I disagree. I think the drinking age should be 25 at least.

There would still be older punks, selling to younger punks. ;)

I think any semi-reasonable Judge (and there are still a few out there) would, even if they found her guilty, wave all fees and jail time.  A reasonable Judge would toss it out.  

I served in one criminal case where a teen was accused of damaging cars at a dealership after he was fired...  even the owner of the car dealership didn't think he did it, but the state prosecuted.  The prosecution was HORRIBLE...  when we (jury) were sent back to deliberate we basically all said at once "NOT GUILTY" and had a good laugh at the absolutely terrible case the state laid out.  Before we could go back out to render the verdict the Judge came in, sat down with us and said "listen, I couldn't take the chance that you folks might find this kid guilty so I threw out the case."  We all laughed and said we understood and told him what we thought of it as well.  He apologized again for not letting us render a verdict but ... eh.  I believe he said he threw it out based on the incompetency of the case made by the state.

She's lucky they didn't taze or shoot her. The police are completely out of control.

I liked your post simply because of your Hartnell avatar.