Ink costs more than human blood

Perhaps it's just me, but I haven't had a need to print anything for freakin' years now.  

Work is different as I need to print a form to capture customer signatures...although I've been arguing for years now that a tablet would actually save us money, time, ink and paper.

Today's lesson kids:

Refill your ink cartridges with your blood !

that makes a lot of sense, must be the reason you get a syringe with refill kits. 

CISS_CANON_MP500.jpg

Get a CISS. It's soooooooooooo much cheaper to run in inkjet printer with one of these.

I have one hooked up to my Canon MP810 and it's great.

They covered this recently on Watchdog in the UK. Also the amount of actual ink per cartridge has dramatically reduced since 2006/7. Cannon, HP and Epsom being the worst offenders in the program - all justified it by "ink saving techniques in modern printing".

As a HP inkjet printer owner, I get bled dry over the cost of ink.

I just use a business class laser printer (not one of the cheapo consumer models) - you will get good cost per print.

Lol yeah offset by the extra cost of the printer itself.

I've got 2 HP laser printers, both work fine with genuine HP toner costing ?80 each but if using refilled/3rd party toner it's always got lines of ink down every sheet printed and looks pretty bad quality and smudges easily, but is less than half the price each.

I thought the more interesting claim in that graphic is that bottled water is more expensive than crude oil...

Lol yeah offset by the extra cost of the printer itself.

I've got 2 HP laser printers, both work fine with genuine HP toner costing ?80 each but if using refilled/3rd party toner it's always got lines of ink down every sheet printed and looks pretty bad quality and smudges easily, but is less than half the price each.

Sounds like a printer issue. My Oki prints perfectly fine using 3rd party toner and is so cheap to print with it is almost free...

I thought the more interesting claim in that graphic is that bottled water is more expensive than crude oil...

Sounds like a printer issue. My Oki prints perfectly fine using 3rd party toner and is so cheap to print with it is almost free...

It's all dependant upon the third party toner you get, all the 3rd party stuff here is just crap.