Prob with DEVILS0WN's version

Well was going to install win xp (DEVILS0WN) and got a fu*ked up mess:

Setup cannot find the End User Licensing Agreement (EULA)

* F3=Quit

Is there any prob with DEVILS0WN's version or?? can someone help me, please... :s

yo, is that version final or what, cuz im just curious, i see all this stuff come out daily claiming to be final, and "cracked" and im just wondering, when is this gonna stop and someone will release something that everyhone can agree is final and complete.

The final corp build (2600) is the one you're looking for. There are two ways to find this.

1) Find the corp install (which I never have)

2) Find the eval iso and download the corp patch (not a crack) and patch your eval version to a full corp version with NO activation, and no timebomb.

I did the second, and am currently running a fully functional version.

just scaned my win xp cd and fined the EULA file, can't understand why I got the error last time when I tried to install. Just loosers give up, and I'm not one of them :)

Unfortunately, I have downloaded and scanned Devil'sOwn ISO with AVX Expert and there are a sh#$%t load of things wrong with it. I recommend using the Corp patch and go to [not allowed - voodoo] for full details and tools. I have done this and tested all factors - fully.:) I guess the devil made them do it...

Hey andril,

Can't you read? Better read this again: [not allowed - voodoo]

It says VALID at the bottom of the CRC check!

Also check this link out... pretty interesting: [NOT ALLOWED - voodoo]

Originally posted by andril  

Unfortunately, I have downloaded and scanned Devil'sOwn ISO with AVX Expert and there are a sh#$%t load of things wrong with it.  

ho! really?

and the squirrels add the chocolate in the aluminium paper, right?

anyways, were aren't in a **** lame warez forum and I don't understand why this post is still alive...

isn't neowin.net supposed to be a correct web site?