Disney might lose 150 million dollars because of

Now see ILikeTabacco couldn't you just come out say what Julian.benjamin said instead of beating around the bush :rofl:

Thanks for pointing that out julian didn't realize I stated it that way....

Well yeah but that would have been no fun, plus you probably would have brushed it off and made the mistake again in the future :p It is more memorable this way. Also, I love beating around a bush as long as it is my gf.

Well yeah but that would have been no fun, plus you probably would have brushed it off and made the mistake again in the future :p It is more memorable this way

What comes around goes around :D

Also, I love beating around a bush as long as it is my gf.

Sounds like domestic abuse problem  :D

Lone Ranger wasn't a bad movie, surprisingly.

I thought Johnny Depp's acting wasn't great.

The one big turn-off was the excessive, needless violence.

Overall the movie was rather good.

I will watch it a second time.

No, as I said I can careless who the actor is.

* "Care less", not careless in this context.

* "I can care less" means that you do care.

So you do care who the actors are?

To me "couldn't care less" seems a lot more logical. If I couldn't care less about something, that implies I do not care about it at all. In contrast to this, to my mind the phrase "could care less" seems to indicate "I do care about this to some degree at least", but that's definitely not the meaning intended.

* "Care less", not careless in this context.

* "I can care less" means that you do care.

To me "couldn't care less" seems a lot more logical. If I couldn't care less about something, that implies I do not care about it at all. In contrast to this, to my mind the phrase "could care less" seems to indicate "I do care about this to some degree at least", but that's definitely not the meaning intended.

Yeah, yesterday wasn't a stellar day for speaking/typing with a nasty sinus migraine....

What comes around goes around :D

How do you think I learned the difference :P I fully expect people to correct me if I am saying a phrase wrong. If they don't, I never have a chance to learn.

There is a managerial power struggle going on at Disney which in the end affects the marketing of movies. (They do this willingly just to mess with each other) John Carter itself wasn't bad.