Sick after grilling?

I must'a grilled about 4 or 5 hours ago.  Did get a lil whiff of smokes but kept outta the way mostly.  Now about 4 or 5 hours later, I've got this lil headache, upset tummy and burping up char flavor (burn burger type flavor).

Do you think I need to go to the ER and get oxygen? :s

RIP -- we'll miss ya :cry:

I'm back!  It turned out to be dehydration.  They gave me liquids.. my arm really hurts.  The reason I thought it was Smoke or Carbon sickness was that the headache was starting to really hurt and feeling weak.  Some website listed the symptoms.  After a blood test, they suggested liquids.  All better :)  Weird cuz I did drink a lot that day, but also did a bit of sweating.  Careful this summer.

Thanks for replies!

I'm back!  It turned out to be dehydration.  They gave me liquids.. my arm really hurts.  The reason I thought it was Smoke or Carbon sickness was that the headache was starting to really hurt and feeling weak.  Some website listed the symptoms.  After a blood test, they suggested liquids.  All better :)  Weird cuz I did drink a lot that day, but also did a bit of sweating.  Careful this summer.

Thanks for replies!

Make sure you have some salt too. Don't just drink water.

this might be a stupid question but is the grill in a well ventilated area?

u can get a sore head and breathlessness from carbon monoxide so if your sitting in the area of the grill then MOVE!

If not then yeah sore head could just be the weather being hot :)

Thanks for replies!

I recommend.. amputation!

I would have through dehydration would have been impossible with you coming from Atlantis lol :P