My grandpa's brother just died....

I'm sorry I just found out my grandpa's brother just died I dont know what he was to me. I didnt no him that well but I can't stop crying. This isnt fair I've lost my friend in a carcrash to weeks ago & I didnt get to say bye & now this. I dont know what to do. I just feel lost.

-Romeo.. :cry:

my grandpa also died last year december 13th which was friday the 13th

i didn't get to say goodbye and i was also hit pretty hard by this

all i can tell u is talk it out with a close frined or family relative and it will help

-Dan

For ever life lost there's another that's born (8)

My cousins gf had her baby this morning at 9:05am. A baby boy. It was premature for 24 weeks... So maybe it's a sign...

I feel your pain. I just lost my grandfather about a week ago, and I'm still coping w/ it. It's going to be really hard when the holidays come. His sister is in really bad shape w/ pneumonia and other stuff, and she may die soon too.

big deal.

my uncle died and i knew him for quiet a long time.

he got hit by some guy with a club and stole his car.

heck even my dad didnt cry.

no idea why we didnt.

not like we didnt respect him, i liked him a lot.

I'm a bitch because I spotted someone looking for sympathy that doesn't deserve it? You are a big shooter, indeed.

No, you are a bitch because about half of the things you post are jsut flames/insults/negative. Like why are you sucha dick to everyone?

I didn't come down on him for crying, but coming here looking for sympathy is grounds for it.

Why? Who the **** are you to say? I have sympathy for him as well as you because it seems that someone like you would have a lot of problems dealing with people in real life.

My condolences to you. It is really hard to cope with it but someday you will get over it. Consult with your friends and other relatives and they are there to comfort you. Sorry for your loss :(

It would be better for everyone snocked if you kept your insensitive comments to yourself. Losing a loved one is a traumatic experience for all concerned. Try to understand and show a little respect. We all deal with tragedy in different ways and talking about it, or simply sharing the loss with others can do a world of good for someone who is grieving.

I'm sorry I just found out my grandpa's brother just died I dont know what he was to me. I didnt no him that well but I can't stop crying. This isnt fair I've lost my friend in a carcrash to weeks ago & I didnt get to say bye & now this. I dont know what to do. I just feel lost.

-Romeo.. :cry:

ur fathers uncle which is ur great uncle.

Its sad when people pass away. The only person in my family that passed away was my great grandmother. I didn't know her too much, but, I do remember my grandmother crying alot, and she didn't get over it for a while. She still leaves flowers by her grave on her birthday and mothers day. Sometimes I go with my grandmother when she does that and she talks about how nice she was. I think you should try to remember the good things your great uncle has done, will make things better for you. :)