Police shoot rottweiler in front of owner

I'm sorry, I missed the part where you were there to know for sure.

Police radios aren't as loud as blaring stereos, LOL.

You can hear it in the clip. That's nowhere near loud enough to make it impossible to hear other stuff.

You can hear it in the clip. That's nowhere near loud enough to make it impossible to hear other stuff.

So you think what appears to be cell phone footage actually has the ability to record true audio levels?

Watch youtube of some car races.

THEY DO NOT.

By the way, does anyone know what that lawsuit is for?  I couldn't find any info on it.

Apparently the two officers that detained him on the video broke one of his ribs when they responded to a domestic violence call at his house.

So you think what appears to be cell phone footage actually has the ability to record true audio levels?

Watch youtube of some car races.

THEY DO NOT.

Nor does your weird defence of cops who are clearly in the wrong make the music so loud that it was interrupting their operation. In fact, if you watch the clip, you can clearly see that those two cops are just hanging around and not having anything to do with the whatever police op they're carrying out at the time.

They're backup, unneeded backup, so I guess they figured they'd relieve the boredom a bit. Or maybe the recognized the guy with the dog and decided to harass him.

I think we must have been watching a different video because I am at odds to even see what he did wrong.

We obviously are. 

To you it might seem like nothing is wrong, but to someone who lives in the "hood" and has grown up around s*it stains like him, I see it all too often. You always have that one as*###### who goes past the rest of the general public, and shoves his little MetroPCS or Boost camera phone into the mix of things, and tries to "catch police brutality."

And in that video, you see how EVERY SINGLE PERSON is farther back than he is, and all he is doing is pacing back and forth with his camera and his dog. Add to that the fact he had his car parked where it shouldn't have been, and that he was told once to please back away and he refused to do so, and well....you get the picture.

Again, I feel bad for the dog. It ultimately paid the price for this as*clown.

humm.. to many hot comments in here. I've not seen the video and i prefer not to see a dieing, suffering animal; i already have to much pain to go through every day.

having said that, i question: why is a know dangerous dog breed without a muzzle? In my country it's forbidden (although there's a lot of irresponsible owners that ignore this law) to walk in the public street with a dog of a dangerous breed with a muzzle; it isn't in that state? Also the police officers shot the dog and left it in pain? WTH? That's not only unprofessional, but inhuman (I'm pretty sure one or two animal rights organizations would love to sue those cops).

And if it started with a illegal arrest, then they are in a world of trouble.

Ladies and gentlemen, he was warned to back away. THAT is why he was detained, not because he was "filming."

What about the guy who caught this video? He was filming and the cops left him alone.

So to everyone who keeps going on about the cops not having a right to arrest him, they did. If you want to record, do it like the rest of the people there. Why did he have to be the one outcast to get so much closer? And after being told to please move back, why did he come back.?

He was looking for trouble, he got it, and now he will sue. It's the hoods "get rich" scheme.

Welcome to 'Murica.

In the commentary, the original video posting, and the news report, it is all shown that he was warned once prior to the beginning of this tape. That leads me to believe that whoever began recording, knew something would come out of this guys lack of understanding the English language.

In the commentary, the original video posting, and the news report, it is all shown that he was warned once prior to the beginning of this tape. That leads me to believe that whoever began recording, knew something would come out of this guys lack of understanding the English language.

Back away from what?  How far back does he need to be?  He wasn't anywhere near the actual incident.

They should cordone off the area or stand at the edge if they want people back.  He was back past the police car which would be the assumed edge of the scene.