George Zimmerman has been found not guilty!

The dude called 911 on a guy walking home and is not bothering anyone. He isn't doing anything wrong but yet he calls 911. The kid was profiled and lost his life because of it. If he wore different clothes and looked different he would have been alive today. I need to be careful about how I address.

Would George had called 911 had Trayvon NOT been cutting through people's private property?

LOL! You see someone cut across a yard and start following them with a loaded gun? It can't get much more paranoid than that.

Heatlesssum, let me ask you this. Before, you said there was no proof Trayvon attacked first. His girlfriend came out and said she believed Trayvon throw the first punch and was "whopping" Zimmerman's ass. What do you have to say about that? Is she lying?

Looking at the area their isn't any sidewalks so where else could he walk? In the middle of the streets? The girl was not there so it is Zimmerman word only. The other witness lost their life.

Looking at the area their isn't any sidewalks so where else could he walk? In the middle of the streets?

So that makes it OK to cut through people's private property?

Here's a thought. Instead of blaming zimmerman for "getting out of the car" and having this whole unfortunate event take place leading to the self defense shooting of Martin.  How about we blame the corrupt cops in Miami for trying to falsely lower their crime rates.  Martin was suspended from school numerous times. One time for being caught acting suspiciously on camera at school and while having a screwdriver and stolen goods in his possession. Instead of making this a "school issue" he should have been charged for burglary and in possession of stolen goods. That would have put him in juvi and hence he probably wouldn't have been sent to stay with Dad up in Sanford.  That right there would have prevented everything.

To clarify. The dude called a non-priority number on some one cutting through peoples yards and acting suspiciously during the night in the rain in a neighborhood that suffered recent break ins. And that person then attacked him "for no reason".

From the report he was allegedly on someones lawn. 

So that makes it OK to cut through people's private property?

I have no idea where you got that he cut through someone property. He was one block from where he was staying with his father. I would have probably did the same if some strange man in a truck was following me.

Or Put Zimmerman in jail/prison for all the crimes he was accused of committing (such as domestic violence, fighting with cops, etc). Goes both ways, Painting this kid as a criminal doesn't make what happen that night okay.

You want to put someone in jail because they were accused of committing crimes?!?  So much for innocent until proven guilty.

Heatlesssum, let me ask you this. Before, you said there was no proof Trayvon attacked first. His girlfriend came out and said she believed Trayvon throw the first punch and was "whopping" Zimmerman's ass. What do you have to say about that? Is she lying?

Here's the thing. Zimmerman has a bad attitude, he's following Martin and Martin notices. Really, when was the last time you were followed and did feel anxiety, anger or fear over someone doing that to you. Maybe Martin did throw the first punch but Zimmerman had already escalated the situation. According to Zimmerman, Martin asked Zimmerman if he had a problem and Zimmerman claims to have simply said no. That's obviously a lie, you don't follow someone if you don't have a problem. 

Zimmerman could had said anything, acted in a certain way that he's not telling us that would explain why Martin threw the first connecting punch. Heck, Zimmerman is supposedly such a bad hand to hand fighter maybe he took a swing at Martin and missed and Martin simply responded.

The bottom line for me in this case is that Zimmerman was the adult, supposedly with some training, and he's being held to the lowest possible standard while Martin is some sort of super black thug that was going to kill a grown man with his bare fists, oh and concrete, that was 25 feet away from where the confrontation ended in the grass.

Zimmerman had absolutely no business following a teenager with a gun that wasn't committing any crime at the time, remember, Zimmerman had called the non-emergency number, not 911, there was no crime in progress. Zimmerman acted on fear and he profiled someone and did absolutely the things that he knew not to do. I'm not saying Martin made all of the correct choices. He was a teenager, not a wanna be cop with no training in this kind of stuff. 

Why is the adult being treated like a kid and the kid being treated like an adult with some folks?

More like you guys are trying to lessen what it means, to make what happened "okay".

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/stalking

and no, Trayvon wasn't the "aggressor", and no he didn't create this situation. He was simply just trying to walk home, which he had everyone right to do without being harassed by a wannabe tough guy.

Trayvon had everyone right to defend himself as you are saying Zimmerman had.

Who knows what ACTUALLY happen, but we know who caused it all, and who ignored instructions from the experienced 9/11 operator

Thats a pretty tenuous grasp on reality to try and make any part of that definition fit. I suppose police are stalkers too by that definition.

Again, all of the evidence supports that Martin WAS the aggressor, and HE initiated the assault. Nothing at all proves otherwise, or even calls that into question. 

How do you know Martin was just walking home? Because Sharpton said so? Again, evidence and reports suggest he was casing vehicles and houses, at night, in a private gated community where break-ins had been taking place very recently, that he has no business being in.

There is also zero evidence of harassment by Zimmerman, first actual contact was initiated by Martin when he ambushed and assaulted Z, for watching him and reporting to 911 as his job as a community watch allowed him to do. 

You have a funny idea about defense, because ambushing and physically assaulting someone with no provocation is not defending yourself, it is assault. self defense law and even the "magical" SYG laws don't allow anyone to defend themselves for being followed, the idea that Martin should be allowed to defend himself from being followed with an assault is irresponsible and preposterous, and is in fact a vastly more dangerous idea than any interpretation of SYG could ever be.

Oh, and the 911 operator? testified that he gave no instructions to Z to "get back in his car" or anything similar (also 911 operators are not LE and have no legal authority to order anyone to do anything anyhow)

I agree

Everyone is trying to paint this Trayvon kid as some hardened thug who deserved to be killed, while ignoring Zimmerman's history.

I think they are trying to show the other side of the coin, just because the media is being absurd in the opposite direction and saying Trayvon was a saint who never did anything wrong in his whole life.  Just the politics game at work around some bad circumstances.

Or Put Zimmerman in jail/prison for all the crimes he was accused of committing (such as domestic violence, fighting with cops, etc).

Yeah, great idea!

/s

Here's the thing. Zimmerman has a bad attitude, he's following Martin and Martin notices. Really, when was the last time you were followed and did feel anxiety, anger or fear over someone doing that to you. Maybe Martin did throw the first punch but Zimmerman had already escalated the situation. According to Zimmerman, Martin asked Zimmerman if he had a problem and Zimmerman claims to have simply said no. That's obviously a lie, you don't follow someone if you don't have a problem. 

Zimmerman could had said anything, acted in a certain way that he's not telling us that would explain why Martin threw the first connecting punch. Heck, Zimmerman is supposedly such a bad hand to hand fighter maybe he took a swing at Martin and missed and Martin simply responded.

The bottom line for me in this case is that Zimmerman was the adult, supposedly with some training, and he's being held to the lowest possible standard while Martin is some sort of super black thug that was going to kill a grown man with his bare fists, oh and concrete, that was 25 feet away from where the confrontation ended in the grass.

Zimmerman had absolutely no business following a teenager with a gun that wasn't committing any crime at the time, remember, Zimmerman had called the non-emergency number, not 911, there was no crime in progress. Zimmerman acted on fear and he profiled someone and did absolutely the things that he knew not to do. I'm not saying Martin made all of the correct choices. He was a teenager, not a wanna be cop with no training in this kind of stuff. 

Why is the adult being treated like a kid and the kid being treated like an adult with some folks?

So you acknowledge he probably threw the first punch. That's good. Lets go further. His girlfriend also said Zimmerman was getting his ass whooped. What do you have to say about that? He threw the first punch then started "whooping" his ass...

So you acknowledge he probably threw the first punch. That's good. Lets go further. His girlfriend also said Zimmerman was getting his ass whooped. What do you have to say about that? He threw the first punch then started "whooping" his ass...

So Zimmerman acted in self-defense during his ass whooping?  Nah, couldn't be that.

• Like 2

Or Put Zimmerman in jail/prison for all the crimes he was accused of committing (such as domestic violence, fighting with cops, etc). Goes both ways, Painting this kid as a criminal doesn't make what happen that night okay.

No one is "painting" Martin, he became a criminal the moment he decided to assault Zimmerman. 

You need to know more of where these allegations against Zimmerman come from, the fighting with cops  was when he was 20, and from the looks of things they were just trying to make as much as they could "stick", because he was able to get it dismissed easily, a real assault against LE doesnt go that way. There were never any domestic violence charges or convictions, nothing was ever called to investigate even. This is once again, mainstream media trying to pull it fast and loose to incite hatered and lead the sheep to false conclusions. Zimmermans EX-WIFE filed a restraining order against him, and he against her, simultaneously, and where they needed to fill in a reason, they BOTH put "domestic violence", With the broad definition of domestic violence and no LE ever being involved in any way, its surmised that it was simply an expedient way for both to get the RO instated since they likely yelled at one another a few times.

The dude called 911 on a guy walking home and is not bothering anyone. He isn't doing anything wrong but yet he calls 911. The kid was profiled and lost his life because of it. If he wore different clothes and looked different he would have been alive today. I need to be careful about how I address.

No, he was profiled on his actions of checking out houses and vehicles at night, in a neighborhood where break-in's had been occurring recently, that he had no business being in. Trying to paint Z as a bad person for calling 911 is at best reprehensible, and at worst manipulative. People call 911 for FAR less than that

Martin threw the first punch that caused damage. But the question is why did he throw the punch? Was it because he was being followed or was there more to it than that? Really, people are going sit there and act like being followed is just a ok, happens everyday and is no big deal. There are plenty of people that would be PLENTY ###### at being followed for no real reason. So Zimmerman was following Martin, calling him an ahole and a punk while following, they meet up and then Zimmerman is all cool, no problem, let's be friends and Martin just attacked him.

A grown man like that with plenty of attitude meets the kid face to face and then COMPLETELY changes his attitude? Zimmerman wasn't even enough of man to tell a kid off without killing him. 

A few people keep repeating "but he was just a child", and that's a fair point, however, since Trayvon was just a "child", then his parents should be held liable for physical/emotional harm incurred to GZ.

No one is "painting" Martin, he became a criminal the moment he decided to assault Zimmerman.

You need to know more of where these allegations against Zimmerman come from, the fighting with cops was when he was 20, and from the looks of things they were just trying to make as much as they could "stick", because he was able to get it dismissed easily, a real assault against LE doesnt go that way. There were never any domestic violence charges or convictions, nothing was ever called to investigate even. This is once again, mainstream media trying to pull it fast and loose to incite hatered and lead the sheep to false conclusions. Zimmermans EX-WIFE filed a restraining order against him, and he against her, simultaneously, and where they needed to fill in a reason, they BOTH put "domestic violence", With the broad definition of domestic violence and no LE ever being involved in any way, its surmised that it was simply an expedient way for both to get the RO instated since they likely yelled at one another a few times.

No, he was profiled on his actions of checking out houses and vehicles at night, in a neighborhood where break-in's had been occurring recently, that he had no business being in. Trying to paint Z as a bad person for calling 911 is at best reprehensible, and at worst manipulative. People call 911 for FAR less than that

That's what she said. He was a block from his home. What do u you mean he has no business being there? I don't think you guys no anything about the case. His father home was a block from where he got gunned down.

LOL! You see someone cut across a yard and start following them with a loaded gun? It can't get much more paranoid than that.

There is no point in speaking to you or debating with you as you don't have the same state of mind as some of us. He didn't see some guy darting in between houses and grab his gun to go check it out. He had his gun on him, holstered the whole time. Its second nature. Anyone who has a CHL or CCW will tell you. You don't think you just grab your gun and equip it. Your gun becomes like your keys, cell phone, belt, socks, or wallet. You just grab it and pit it on. That's the way its with me. Going to the store grab my guns put em on and head on out along with my wallet cell and keys.

The kid was darting in between houses and cutting through yards.

Funny, all these scenarios people keep dreaming up to support Trayvon? and no one can name a single law that Zimmerman violated.

Murder, Trayvon didn't deserve to die. I have empathy for Trayvon as I was a kid once with a hoodie who had only a mom(who was mentally disabled) who never owned a car so I would have to walk the streets where I constantly was threaten by strangers to empty my pockets so I can understand Trayvon wanting to defend himself before his follower took out a weapon, in my case they always had a knife but in poor Trayvons case Zimmerman had a gun.It really irritates me that the facts are Zimmerman killed a child who was not committing a crime,he went after a child not a criminal.

There is no point in speaking to you or debating with you as you don't have the same state of mind as some of us. He didn't see some guy darting in between houses and grab his gun to go check it out. He had his gun on him, holstered the whole time. Its second nature. Anyone who has a CHL or CCW will tell you. You don't think you just grab your gun and equip it. Your gun becomes like your keys, cell phone, belt, socks, or wallet. You just grab it and pit it on. That's the way its with me. Going to the store grab my guns put em on and head on out along with my wallet cell and keys.

Yeah the kid was trying to get home to watch the game he was excited!!!!! Not looking for a place to rob because he was black!!!!Like I said before he did not deserve to die,Zimmerman's irresponsible actions caused a death and he should have been punished for this crime of murder he committed.

If a man in a truck was following you wouldn't you do the same thing?
  • Like 1

Rodrick Scott, a 42-year-old male, was charged with with manslaughter after shooting a 17-year-old to death. The teen ? Chris Cervini ? was breaking into a cars in Scott?s neighborhood with two other criminals.

SOURCE:

http://radioviceonline.com/media-roderick-scott-not-guilty-manslaugter-self-defense-shooting-chris-cervini/

Trayvon Martin wasn't committing any crimes,he was just going home thats the major difference.

There are too many blacks out there are are trying to make this something it wasnt.  A racial attack.  It was a sad tragedy and nothing more.  I sucks that a kid was killed but Zimmerman didnt break any laws. Now that the verdict is out and "people" didnt like the outcome they are doing all they can to spin this in every direction they can.  Very sad.

Where were all these civil rights people when 2 black teens shot a white baby, a fukin 13 month old baby, in the face??  where was Al Sharpton then?? Where was the NAACP and the big mouth president then?? Funny how that was basically swept under the rug.. 

The problem here is the ignorant blacks that think Sharpton is doing something for them.  All he is doing is starting up ###### and making tons of money on it..  And for the record its not all blacks.  There are some that actually realize what went on here. This is why there will always be tension between blacks and whites in America.  

Here ya go..

Rodrick Scott, a 42-year-old male, was charged with with manslaughter after shooting a 17-year-old to death. The teen ? Chris Cervini ? was breaking into a cars in Scott?s neighborhood with two other criminals.

SOURCE:

http://radioviceonline.com/media-roderick-scott-not-guilty-manslaugter-self-defense-shooting-chris-cervini/

Trayvon Martin wasn't committing any crimes,he was just going home thats the major difference.

He was tresspassing on a neighbours lawn, in an area that had seen a lot of break-ins. Zimmerman had a right to be suspicious. Also Trayvon committed a crime the moment he attacked Zimmerman unprovoked.