Trayvon Martin a bigot ? Zimmerman gay ?

You might have thought the Trayvon Martin case was about race?that George Zimmerman thought the unarmed teenager was a criminal because he was black. Today, in certain corners of the Internet, you are wrong. It's Martin who was the true bigot. As Rush Limbaugh told listeners Tuesday, "Zimmerman got beat up because Trayvon thought he was gay."

In an interview with CNN's Piers Morgan on Monday night, Rachel Jeantel said she told Martin to run from George Zimmerman because he might be a rapist, during their phone call in the last minutes of Martin's life. "For every boy or every man who?s not that kind of way, seeing a grown man following them, would they be creeped out?" she said. This is not new. When Jeantel said the same thing in court in June, it didn't make much news?people were focused on her "creepy-ass cracker" description of Zimmerman instead of the rape angle. But now, it's the main story on the Drudge Report. Limbaugh spent a good part of his radio show talking about it. Lots of conservative blogs picked it up.

"JEANTEL WARNED ZIMMERMAN COULD BE GAY RAPIST" Drudge declared. "Jeantel opened up and let loose on the murder case that gripped that nation. She explained to CNN's Piers Morgan how she warned her childhood friend that Zimmerman?could be a gay rapist!" Drudge headlined .

more

ROFLMAO, only in America. The sad part is, the type of people that listen to those people, believe that and don't have the intelligence to find it hilarious the moment their brains process it.

The left has Sharpton and Jackson, who aren't nearly "that" bad, to me, the right has Limbaugh, Drudge, Coulter, Hannity, O'Reilly, all way way over the top (the way their base likes it. My question is, when are Hispanics going to get their media nut jobs?

I guess that's not a good question since Hispanics, Americans, are on the left or right like everyone else.

Or maybe Zimmerman was beat up because Trayvon saw Zimmerman as a terrorist or saw him as a Muslim extremist. 

lol Piers Morgan. Never misses an opportunity to remind us all how much of a true piece of garbage he is.

Or maybe Zimmerman was beat up because Trayvon saw Zimmerman as a terrorist or saw him as a Muslim extremist. 

Based on Trayvon's thuggery, he might have thought Zimmerman was in the Mexican Cartel. smh.

lol Piers Morgan. Never misses an opportunity to remind us all how much of a true piece of garbage he is.

I wonder if these guys are really that nuts, or just laugh their way to the bank.

idk, Piers seems pretty deranged and clueless sometimes. I completely believe it is possible they believe the ###### they spew.

If Martin thought Zimmerman was gay, the beating makes more sense.

Homophobia runs high here.

You do know Trayvon didn't call him a rapist, the girl he was talking to did. It was the last thing on her mind that it was a mugger, they're clearly in a poorish area. So it makes sense a woman thinks a creepy ass cracker just following a teen may be a pervert or rapist. I'm told men raping children isn't about sexual orientation, but who knows. I mean, they say the Catholic priests aren't gay, just hard up. Anyway, that crossed her mind before the thought that it might be someone stalking you for the opportunity to kill you.

These new attempts by the media to use this to stoke the fringe and boost their ratings is quite pathetic.

You do know Trayvon didn't call him a rapist, the girl he was talking to did. It was the last thing on her mind that it was a mugger, they're clearly in a poorish area. So it makes sense a woman thinks a creepy ass cracker just following a teen may be a pervert or rapist. I'm told men raping children isn't about sexual orientation, but who knows. I mean, they say the Catholic priests aren't gay, just hard up. Anyway, that crossed her mind before the thought that it might be someone stalking you for the opportunity to kill you.

These new attempts by the media to use this to stoke the fringe and boost their ratings is quite pathetic.

And you have now shown the issue with this entire case and the medias involvement. While he was part white, he was hispanic and if you look at any picture of him, you see that. Stop getting your information from tv please.

Also, calling him a "creepy ass cracker" shows your racism. Well, atleast if you are white, otherwise it doesn't since that isn't possable according to US law.

what surprised me was, the Eric holder DOJ used taxpayer dollars to fund anti zimmerman protests. what a crock of Sh*&! Obama and holder are the racists perpetuating this nonsense.

Also they are pushing this belief that being black, you can do no wrong.

I'm so sad at the fact that the blacks pushing this belief are urinating ALL OVER the Dr. Martin Luther King Legacy... what a shame. he was a great man

• Like 1

From what I read on Neowin Zimmerman was a mexican white jew.

From what I read on Neowin Zimmerman was a white KKK member who was out hunting black people for sport when he gunned down sweet precious little baby Trayvon in cold blood.

• Like 3

From what I read on Neowin Zimmerman was a white KKK member who was out hunting black people for sport when he gunned down sweet precious little baby Trayvon in cold blood.

and according to the picture, Trayvon was a 17 year old stuck in a 10 year olds body. You can't forget that part.

I sign for this. An upstanding American citizen* fighting bravely to protect the flourishing nation and establishment from any and all ill-wishing perpetrators, foreign and domestic. And, regratabbly as f*, loo... sorry, losing this selfless struggle. But he won't be forgotten. By media, at any rate. Let's bow our heads into the monitors for a second.

* - well, let's award it posthumously

From what I read on Neowin Zimmerman was a mexican white jew.

First I've heard of Jewish heritage.

And you have now shown the issue with this entire case and the medias involvement. While he was part white, he was hispanic and if you look at any picture of him, you see that. Stop getting your information from tv please.

Also, calling him a "creepy ass cracker" shows your racism. Well, atleast if you are white, otherwise it doesn't since that isn't possable according to US law.

It's is almost impossible to discriminate against whites at an institutional level, discrimination and racism are 2 different things. Whether or not calling him crazy ass cracker is racist is debatable as their is no history of hatred behind the word. It's just something made up to have something to call white people back. It is offensive for sure.

As for Zimmerman as you say he was part white, and part Hispanic. Unless you assert any Hispanic makes you only that? BTW, Hispanic is Caucasian. Not that it matters, it's just a fact.

Christ, the complete and utter idiocy of some people is unbelievable.

If some douche started following me in a car I'd be bloody scared as well, it has been a thing some rapists have done. It doesn't make me homophobic, it doesn't make me bigoted, it makes me SCARED.

Jesus...

what surprised me was, the Eric holder DOJ used taxpayer dollars to fund anti zimmerman protests. what a crock of Sh*&! Obama and holder are the racists perpetuating this nonsense.

Also they are pushing this belief that being black, you can do no wrong.

I'm so sad at the fact that the blacks pushing this belief are urinating ALL OVER the Dr. Martin Luther King Legacy... what a shame. he was a great man

Really, I haven't heard that. That would be misuse of the DOJ.

Edit: OMG. I had to look into this one using  taxpayer dollars to fund anti zimmerman protests would have been plain wrong. Only that's not what happened.

"The Community Relations Service (CRS), a unit of DOJ, reported expenses related to its deployment in Sanford to help manage protests between March and April 2012"

?to provide technical assistance to the City of Sanford, event organizers, and law enforcement agencies for the march and rally on March 31.?

The assistance is to the local police and helping law enforcement manage the protests. This country has a history and this type of assistance to law enforcement is common. They have done the same to protect citizens in areas where Neo Nazis have rallys when the community doesn't want them there. They did not fund the marches or encourage them.

And those snips were from a conservative blog, who of course tried to spin it and racialize it.

Does anyone in America actually get an education when they go to school anymore. Is anyone actually capable of reading and comprehending? Are we really that much of TV Sheep, we can't even thing straight? Holy **** man!

Have you seen the incarceration statistics for blacks in this country and DC? I don't think anyone believes or is trying to make anyone believe that being black you can do no wrong. The realities fly in the face of that assertion.

Christ, the complete and utter idiocy of some people is unbelievable.

If some douche started following me in a car I'd be bloody scared as well, it has been a thing some rapists have done. It doesn't make me homophobic, it doesn't make me bigoted, it makes me SCARED.

Jesus...

This issue will be milked for long time by the fringe.

and according to the picture, Trayvon was a 17 year old stuck in a 10 year olds body. You can't forget that part.

Now it's not fun anymore. :/

It's is almost impossible to discriminate against whites at an institutional level, discrimination and racism are 2 different things. Whether or not calling him cracker as cracker is racist is debatable as their is no history of hatred behind the word. It's just something made up to have something to call white people back. It is offensive for sure.

Racism leads to discrimination and it is not impossible to discriminate against whites. It happens on a daily basis. Try applying at a low income business like a fast food chain. Those places will always hire minorities first. I had it happen to me at Taco Bell. I knew everyone at the store. The manager told me that my application and one other got sent up the chain and the other was selected because they needed more minorities. This was a store where no whites worked. It is called reverse discrimination and law makers are scrambling to figure out what to do about it. Claiming that you cant discriminate against whites is sheer ignorance.

The fact that you think a word that is specific for white people and is used to demean them isn't racist worries me.

You do know Trayvon didn't call him a rapist, the girl he was talking to did. It was the last thing on her mind that it was a mugger, they're clearly in a poorish area. So it makes sense a woman thinks a creepy ass cracker just following a teen may be a pervert or rapist.

Rachel Jeantel said she told Martin to run from George Zimmerman because he might be a rapist ...

Racism leads to discrimination and it is not impossible to discriminate against whites. It happens on a daily basis. Try applying at a low income business like a fast food chain. Those places will always hire minorities first. I had it happen to me at Taco Bell. I knew everyone at the store. The manager told me that my application and one other got sent up the chain and the other was selected because they needed more minorities. This was a store where no whites worked. It is called reverse discrimination and law makers are scrambling to figure out what to do about it. Claiming that you cant discriminate against whites is sheer ignorance.

The fact that you think a word that is specific for white people and is used to demean them isn't racist worries me.

Racism "can" and "often" leads to discrimination. But not always. And of course it's possible to discriminate against whites. I should have qualified, it's virtually impossible for blacks to discriminate against whites, especially at an institutional level because they have no power and don't own enough institutions.

I live in the Midwest and fast food chain makeup mirrors the surrounding community and the makeup of the population. Here it is predominantly white, then Hispanic, then black.

The scenario you gave is 1) rare, and 2) not racial discrimination if the people hiring were not an opposite race. What you're talking about are quotas which 1) are rare, and 2) if you get 99.5% of the pie and someone sets aside .5% for everyone else, well... that's a tough one for "that guy" in that .5%.

Regarding cracker, I said it was offensive. And it's offensive because you know the person saying it, wants to offend you, not that there's any historical hatred or meaning behind it. Is it racist? I don't now. It's like rap music using the "n" word, not the same as say a skinhead using it. I know there are always debates about this. See, there is a history of slavery, hatred, rape, murder etc. behind that "n" word when used in that manner. There's nothing behind "cracker." It's demeaning because it was made up just to be demeaning to have something to say, a name to call white people? You can never duplicate the hatred or history, but it's something I guess. That's the point I was making. It's a good thing it can't have all that behind it. We have enough of that in our history.

The scenario you gave is 1) rare, and 2) not racial discrimination if the people hiring were not an opposite race. What you're talking about are quotas which 1) are rare, and 2) if you get 99.5% of the pie and someone sets aside .5% for everyone else, well... that's a tough one for "that guy" in that .5%.

By definition, any situation that results in one person being hired over another because of race IS discrimination. Look up what reverse discrimination is. Entire articles and books starting to cover the need to reform the equality laws. I was no hired because I was white. That is what it comes down to. However, if I were to take that to court, I would lose because I am white. Currently the law is written in such a way that discrimination and hate crimes against whites are not crimes at all.

Now it's not fun anymore. :/

Speak for yourself! :laugh:

Nah, I actually appreciate all the humor you guys have brought here, by making a point to how crazy both the media and some people on this site are making this issue out to be. It's just a media frenzy, and many are buying into all of it.

• Like 2