George Zimmerman rescued man from truck crash

Next week he'll probably save baby dolphins from a slaughter house. Still doesn't change what happen that night. :|

so you saying it is ok for somebody to walk up to you & start beating the ---- out of you ?

Trayvon's Mom got him killed, she's the one that threw him out to go live with dad, She couldn't handle him so out he goes.

Cody

Rescue is an exaggeration... He did stop and help them get out of the car, which he should be commended for though.

So he can be a Good Samaritan and not get an innocent person killed in the process. GTK :)

so you saying it is ok for somebody to walk up to you & start beating the ---- out of you ?

He probably would think its fine, his thought process indicates he thinks its morally superior to become a victim than to defend your life and limb.

• Like 1

So you feel it is insane that he had a fair trial and it was not proven that he was a murderer?

No, I think it is insane that it took forty days and a huge public outcry for him to even be arrested. No toxicology report was taken at the time, meaning that we have no idea whether he was drunk or high on cocaine - something that could have drastically altered the outcome. It wasn't even treated like a crime. If it wasn't for the public outcry there wouldn't have even been a trial. That, to me, is insane.

I can understand laws protecting homeowners from shooting dead intruders, as long as excessive force wasn't used. But to allow armed vigilantes to chase down children and kill them when they fight back... yeah, that's insane.

No, I think it is insane that it took forty days and a huge public outcry for him to even be arrested. No toxicology report was taken at the time, meaning that we have no idea whether he was drunk or high on cocaine - something that could have drastically altered the outcome. It wasn't even treated like a crime. If it wasn't for the public outcry there wouldn't have even been a trial. That, to me, is insane.

I can understand laws protecting homeowners from shooting dead intruders, as long as excessive force wasn't used. But to allow armed vigilantes to chase down children and kill them when they fight back... yeah, that's insane.

There was absolutely no reason to arrest him because all evidence, witnesses and his story were true and pretty much confirmed.. he was detained that night, he was questioned and everything.. by law as soon as it's self-defense and after the examination of evidence and confirmation of it he was let go..  By the way they knew what was in his blood.. Zimmerman used a legal prescription medicine for stomach cramping and insomnia/anxiety Temazepam.  Of course, liberal media immediately went with this normal medicine and extrapolated that he was insane on drugs when he shot Trayvon which is completely nuts. It's like saying medicine you use to cure your headache can make you irritated and then saying how you killed someone because of it.. and then having the balls to comapre this to doped up kid who was abusing drugs "purple drank" that make you into a  MANIAC!... I mean liberals and everyone raving against Zimmerman is what's BATSH*T INSANE and complete disconnect with reality/facts and reason.

As we have see now it was absolutely the right thing for police to let him go. The man was innocent.  Stand your ground law had nothing to do with the actual shooting because it couldn't be really applied in that situation. He was pinned to the ground and severely beaten. Stand your ground or not he simply couldn't have run away before using lethal force to defend himself.

Calling Zimmerman armed vigilante and calling Trayvon an innocent child is what's insane in this whole thing.

Yes, it's a tragedy that a kid died.. but this was entirely his fault and a result of his parents completely neglecting him and him doing drugs and simply living a very disturbing life for a 17 year old.

And btw, if you want to be brutally honest.. this kid had no future.. he committed several crimes already and the only reason he wasn't in jail was because he was a minor.

In a year or two, when he turned 18 he would have been either:

A) Dead - being killed by another black guy he would challenge/fight or brain dead from the terrible drugs he was consuming (not weed but "lean")

B) In jail

And no, it wouldn't have been because of "white oppression" or "racism"

And btw, if you want to be brutally honest.. this kid had no future.. he committed several crimes already and the only reason he wasn't in jail was because he was a minor.

In a year or two, when he turned 18 he would have been either:

A) Dead - being killed by another black guy he would challenge/fight or brain dead from the terrible drugs he was consuming (not weed but "lean")

B) In jail

And no, it wouldn't have been because of "white oppression" or "racism"

:| Shocking. I really don't know how to respond to that.

Saying Trayvon deserved to be shot and killed that night because he had a troubled history, while acting like Zimmerman's past is perfectly fine is whats insane.

Only thing that matters that night is what happened that night, and Trayvon was innocent that night (before confronting his stalker).

No.. he didn't deserve to be shot and killed that night because he had troubled history.. he basically invited to be shot in self-defense because he brutally assaulted someone and wanted to split their head open on cement and that person had to defend themselves because they couldn't run away and had blood gushing into their mouth, head banged onto cement and were being told that they will die that night.

Zimmerman didn't deserve anything..on top of everything he LIVED there as a resident and Trayvon was a guest. 

Zimmerman wasn't doing anything illegal no matter how much liberals, liberal media and everyone else wants to paint him as some lunatic.. 

Here's the thing: 

I wouldn't assault someone for following me in a car, because that is illegal.

If that person got out of their car, I still wouldn't assault them, because it's still illegal.

If that person walked in my direction, guess what? I still wouldn't assault them, you know why? Because it's illegal.

Even if that person came up to me and said "What are you doing here?" I still wouldn't assault them because it's still illegal.

Assaulting people is illegal.

Why is this so hard to understand?
  • Like 3

:| Shocking. I really don't know how to respond to that.

Nothing to be shocked about..that's based on statistics in that area where 93% of all murders are committed by blacks against blacks.

So next time you hear some liberals or those *******s at MSNBC or NBC telling you how "poor black parents don't know what to tell their kids on how to behave when they go outside out of a fear that a cop or another white man can shoot them" remember that 93% of the murders commited are black on black.. So they should be telling their kids to fear another black person not some imaginary "white oppression"..

And btw, I live in Arizona.. ARIZONA.. and I spoke to quite a few african american friends here and some acquaintances. 

I asked them bluntly.. are they really getting pulled over by cops and racially profiled like it's being said on TV by Al Sharpton and other *******s.. 

They all said "not really". But that's maybe because not one of them dresses and behaves like a thug but are clean dressed, normal looking human beings that nobody has to fear. 

When you look like a thug, act like a thug then don't be surprised that everyone profiles/thinks you are thug. It has nothing to do with racism.

Yes, you can report it but if you take things in to your own hands and do not wait for the proper authorities to address the problem...thats where the problem is.

No, that is what is wrong with the Country today. Too many people, group think, ignore someone who needs help thinking someone else will handle it. Someone else will call 911. Someone else will save this person. Since someone else will do it, no one will do it. Then you are left with people getting stabbed, shot, raped, robbed, bullied, harassed, etc. all because we are "too afraid" to get involved and risk our own lives to help someone in need.

Now in this case, Zimmerman didn't take anything into his own hands. He followed a kid for brief moment to see where he was going to tell the cops, but stopped when told he didn't need to. That should have been the end of it.

That's totally irrelevant, Hitler killed and tortured countless people. Zimmerman saw a suspicious person ,followed them (which was wrong), got into a brawl getting his ass beat and then killed Trayvon in self defense (what the jury concluded).

Following him was not wrong. It is never wrong to watch people for a bit and follow a bit, so long as you don't actually do anything to hurt that person. It does put you at risk of getting hurt because of how that person will respond, but it is certainly not illegal.

Read my post in the other Zimmerman thread.. you'll understand.. 

Yes we are on the same side.. at least on this issue but I have come to realize that I've been wrong about many things and after this event I've seen how insane liberals really are.. not to mention the amount of racial rage and other things that have no connection with reality.. it opened my eyes in understanding the conservative points..and I actually realized that they are actually mostly right and finally see the danger of this type liberal lunacy.. 

This is completely nuts what they are doing.

Nice to see we agree on this Boz. You are right with much of this case. It was a tragic event, nothing more.

Saying Trayvon deserved to be shot and killed that night because he had a troubled history, while acting like Zimmerman's past is perfectly fine is whats insane.

Only thing that matters that night is what happened that night, and Trayvon was innocent that night (before confronting his stalker).

Zimmerman did not stalk him. Stalking requires persistence or obsession, none of which could apply here because the moment was way too brief. We are talking a few minutes here which I have lived through brief moments like this all of my life. You know how? I walked on and ignored the people following me. I feel bad about it because I know not everyone is meaning me harm, but I have no idea so I keep going for my own safety. Of the top of my head, I have been followed at least 5 times in the same length of time Zimmerman followed Travyon. One I think was even a street hooker, but that is judging as I had never seen one before and guessing that on the fish net clothes and the fact that it was on the streets of NY and a girl just doesn't walk up to a stranger like that.

Travyon escalated the event to a different level, not Zimmerman.

I didn't answer anything, or need, or care to.Fox news is typically one sided, but i forget, all the other channels are "liberal (aka anything that doesnt agree with republicans and fox news)" LOLbut here you go, you win a pre half pealed bananasep.jpg

Racist!!!!

Nice to see we agree on this Boz. You are right with much of this case. It was a tragic event, nothing more.

2 things Trayvon could have done and he would still be alive

1) When he ran away he was like 100 feet from his house and nobody was behind him at that point.. he could have just gone home

or

2) He could have simply approached Zimmerman (either earlier next to the truck) or at that point where they met and simply told him "Hey man, is there a reason you are following me?"..  

If he asked Zimmerman, that would be it.. Zimmerman would talk to him, he could tell him "hey dude I am here with my dad like 200 feet away" and that would be it.

Either way Trayvon would be alive.

What he decided however was completely something that a maniac on drugs or some thug does.. Even though he ran away from George's sight, he comes back around and ASSAULTS Zimmerman, breaks his nose and continues pummeling his head into the ground..

And Zimmerman is really at fault here.. Holy smokes.

• Like 2

When you look like a thug, act like a thug then don't be surprised that everyone profiles/thinks you are thug. It has nothing to do with racism.

It's the thuggish ruggish bone...

What if the manner in which they dress, walk, and talk is deeply rooted in their culture and has nothing to do with criminality?

Is it possible that it's the others who are being judgemental and intolerable of these differences?

• Like 3

zimmerman is a white cracker racist, our lord savior obama has spoken, along with the NAACP and the black panthers.

just look at his family, you can see his roots prove his whitey slave-abusing ancestors.

zimmfamily2.jpg

this whole affair just show why the administration is justified in using the riots, looting to smokescreen re-starting the NSA survellance of americans. they can't trust you racist terrorists who believe in trial by jury rather than by the media and uninformed lynch mobs. how dare you think the constitution is still valid. the truth is what obama and his cabal says it is.

I often wear a hoodie in winter to keep me warm (and yes sometimes I do bring the hood up). I also often walk about in the dark because I prefer shopping at night. Hell, sometimes I even eat skittles. By your stupid definition am I "acting like a thug" as well?

I often wear a hoodie in winter to keep me warm (and yes sometimes I do bring the hood up). I also often walk about in the dark because I prefer shopping at night. Hell, sometimes I even eat skittles. By your stupid definition am I "acting like a thug" as well?

Ditto.

Depends, do you unprovokingly assault someone?

Depends. Do I fear for my life and am I being chased by an armed vigilante simply because of the colour of my skin? 

Depends. Do I fear for my life and am I being chased by an armed vigilante simply because of the colour of my skin? 

If you feel like your life is in that much danger, then why not call 911? But instead, I'll hide in a bush and ambush someone and assault him. Brilliant.

• Like 2

No one here has said that Trayvon deserved to be shot.  What we are saying is that George had just cause to defend himself the moment Trayvon escalated it from assault to attempted murder.

So if the armed vigilante were of the same color of your skin; then you'd be OK with it?

No one seems to recall that the last thing that Martin said when he saw that GM was armed ..."You're going to die tonight".  Sounds like use of deadly force was allowed by law.

• Like 1

What the hell are you going on about? There was burglaries in the area, Trayvon had burglary tools and Zimmerman was wrong for calling the cops and having a suspicion? The kid stole, took drugs, made drugs and sold drugs, he assaulted, threatened and had no apparent future with the imminent fact that he would get locked up when he wasn't a minor.

I can't understand the stupidity in this thread.

Let me tell you a story, my mate had a suspicion of someone around his area stealing. He confronted this guy about it, and because my mate was white and he was black. He played the race card. They had a fight, and when my mate won, the other chap walked off grabbed a knife and near-fatally stabbed him. With the remark Trayvon made when he saw Zimmerman was armed, that firearm could of been turned on him. Zimmerman was simply defending himself, Trayvon had no reason to attack. He could of returned to his failing home.

If you fear for you life, you run the ###### out of there.  You don't go AT the person.

:s

I sometimes wear a hoodie too, but you know what?

1) I'm not a male under 25, which is the largest violent crime and murder committing group by far regardless of ethnicity. This group is irresponsible by nature - they aren't fully mature in their decision-making frontal lobes and do extremely stupid stuff, which is why they also pay such high auto insurance rates etc.,

2) I don't cut across other peoples private property or between buildings at night (or any other time). See #1,

3) I don't blindside someone, put them to ground, break there nose, or smash their melon on a sidewalk just for walking behind me. See #1.

4) I don't take illegal or homebrewed drugs and I'm not a street fighter. See #1,

#1 is not Zimmerman's responsibility to manage, it is Treyvon's and his parents. Zimmerman's responsibility is to himself, his wife, and to hos community - largely to stay alive and not incapacitated at the hands of someone else and to keep an eye out for things that are amiss. Martin's own behavior put Zimmerman's life at risk and he paid the price. End of story.

What the hell are you going on about? There was burglaries in the area, Trayvon had burglary tools and Zimmerman was wrong for calling the cops and having a suspicion? The kid stole, took drugs, made drugs and sold drugs, he assaulted, threatened and had no apparent future with the imminent fact that he would get locked up when he wasn't a minor.

None of that bears any relation to the events that night. Martin had done nothing wrong and yet was being pursued because of the colour of his skin.

If you feel like your life is in that much danger, then why not call 911? But instead, I'll hide in a bush and ambush someone and assault him. Brilliant.

If you fear for you life, you run the **** out of there.  You don't go AT the person.

:s

It depends entirely on the circumstances. Sometimes it's very difficult to get away or make an emergency call. Sometimes the best defence is a good offence - incapacitate the aggressor and then make a run for it. Sometimes people panic, especially when we're talking about a kid being chased by a much larger, stronger and armed man. And we don't have Martin's account to determine what actually happened, as for all we know it could have been Zimmerman that attacked first. Deadly force should be an absolute last resort. It frustrates me that human life is treated with so little regard in the United States.