It's a Boy, for Prince William & Duchhess Kate

I hope the baby gets his looks from Kate's side, and not Williams. :|

b..but, if he grow up and looks nothing like Williams ... peoples will began to doubt his royal-ness

Honestly I wouldn't mind if people said they didn't care I had a baby.  Because I don't expect them too

I can get behind that, truly - however, I'd not come to your thread just to tell you I didn't care - that is rude, any way you look at it.

b..but, if he grow up and looks nothing like Williams ... peoples will began to doubt his royal-ness

You mean like how Harry looks like his REAL dad? ;)

This seems appropriate given the mixed feelings in this thread: link.

For those that don't want to use a translator, the title of the article asks, "What is going to change for us with the birth of the royal baby?"

The article itself: "Nothing." End of article. :laugh:

I'm not sure why people are saying that they can't get away from the news of the baby. My girlfriend mentioned it once last night, and I saw the paper this morning had an article about it. Strangely enough though the paper also mentioned a plethora of other world events that are going on. Skipping the article about the baby wasn't difficult.

Congratulations to the father and mother, though! They must be very proud.

Congratulations to the father and mother, though! They must be very proud.

As a parent myself, I can tell you from experience that pride tends not to be the overriding feeling after a new baby arrives. Relief is usually the main one! Relief that everything's OK, relief that the wait is over, and relief that you can now start to get on with your life.

• Like 2

women have been having kids for years yet, we see people fawn over the royal families off spring? I don't get it really...

Not many do, it's just empathy, and a show of solidarity, it's hard for me to explain it, you'd have to ask someone better qualified as to why

I'm not sure why people are saying that they can't get away from the news of the baby. My girlfriend mentioned it once last night, and I saw the paper this morning had an article about it. Strangely enough though the paper also mentioned a plethora of other world events that are going on. Skipping the article about the baby wasn't difficult.

You are 100% correct.  We were discussing at work how we have heard more people whining about the coverage, than we have seen actual coverage.

As a parent myself, I can tell you from experience that pride tends not to be the overriding feeling after a new baby arrives. Relief is usually the main one! Relief that everything's OK, relief that the wait is over, and relief that you can now start to get on with your life.

As a non parent, that made me well up a little. :)

• Like 1

I wonder how much longer we will pay for these people to live, the Royal Family are just rich useless retards. Could you imagine if we stopped paying them and used the money to, well, I don't know, help people who actually require money? I don't care about this flipping baby, I don't like a Baby that was just born and likely has gifts more expensive than my car. This baby can go F itself.

Maybe you should research beforehand what you're talking about. We don't pay for them with our taxes, their property and estates, the Crown Estate (which they handed to the treasury in return for income), more than pays for them. And they only get a portion of Crown Estate revenue, the rest goes into the treasury, giving the government and public money. If you want, we could just return the Crown Estate to them and not give them any money - the Treasury would be worse off. And lord knows we don't have any more respectable people in international relations in this country than the Queen.