iPhone waterproof case

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a good waterproof case for an iphone, one that's good enough to be used for scuba diving? I see a lot on amazon and ebay but they all seem very cheap and I don't want to risk it.

Thanks,

Dima

Cheers! Might have to get it, seems good enough

those otterbox cases would not work for SCUBA at all as they are water resistant not proof, only good for 2 meters of water.

those otterbox cases would not work for SCUBA at all as they are water resistant not proof, only good for 2 meters of water.

says up to 30 metres on their website though?

uhhh wrong forum?  Maybe get more replies if this was in the iPhone forum?

sorry, thought it might be because it's to do with photographing under water ;)

says up to 30 metres on their website though?

sorry, thought it might be because it's to do with photographing under water ;)

The outterbox cases are only good for water spills, snorkel, something like that.

If you want to swim underwater with it, then use the case that littleneutrino suggested. Tat7 Scuba case.  There is LifeProof case as well.

Or buy an underwater camera.

Well the most I'll go down is 10 metres with it. I've got an dSLR but the cases for it are rediculous prices. Perhaps a disposable underwater camera would suffice? 

Well the most I'll go down is 10 metres with it. I've got an dSLR but the cases for it are rediculous prices. Perhaps a disposable underwater camera would suffice? 

disposable underwater camera works.

iphone would not work for scuba anyways. Not enough light.  Maybe for snorkeling.

Don't forget that the scuba divers have the underwater flashlight. That is good enough.

Actually might have to borrow a friend's underwater video camera which does 1080p. Problem solved! :)