Facebook

Anyone find that just using Facebook in Chrome is better than the official app? What's the reason for that? Just poor coding?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Honestly I just log into FB once or twice a day via the web. Can't stand the Android or the iOS apps for it.

Ever since the iOS update for Facebook, I've loved it like crazy now that I can edit my posts alongside other new features. I also love when I have Facebook logged on my OS X and Jabber for iMessage, so I never need the browser, because the push notification is less annoying the the browser version where someone's just spamming you with likes.

I feel like the whole heap of JavaScripts and code on the site are more annoying. I bet you guys haven't been able to get the latest Facebook update where it's supposed to change everything either, haven't you?

Ever since the iOS update for Facebook, I've loved it like crazy now that I can edit my posts alongside other new features. I also love when I have Facebook logged on my OS X and Jabber for iMessage, so I never need the browser, because the push notification is less annoying the the browser version where someone's just spamming you with likes.

I feel like the whole heap of JavaScripts and code on the site are more annoying. I bet you guys haven't been able to get the latest Facebook update where it's supposed to change everything either, haven't you?

Ah well I got an iPad mini and it's really restrictive in regards to the messaging aspect. It doesn't have a separate messenger app, and you see chat heads everywhere on the iPad app and you can't customize the message settings.

As for the overhaul on the web, still waiting for that as well, yep.

Ah well I got an iPad mini and it's really restrictive in regards to the messaging aspect. It doesn't have a separate messenger app, and you see chat heads everywhere on the iPad app and you can't customize the message settings.

As for the overhaul on the web, still waiting for that as well, yep.

You mean Facebook Chat? Facebook has a separate Messenger app right here, broski.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/facebook-messenger/id454638411