IE10 stops rendering pages and plugins crash

One annoying thing I noticed is that IE10 sometimes stops rendering pages - pages are all white / all black when scrolled. Other videos may crash.

To fix this I need to close youtube videos or IE10 all together.

GPU and RAM are no where near maxed out.

I am not a heavy tabber, usually all tabs fit on one 1080p screen.

If I try to continue with this, like watching a YT video full screen, IE10 crashes which is annoying.

Anyone have this issue (Possibly NVIDIA only)? Is it fixed with IE11?

Is there some memory limits to IE10? Does it have problem utilizing all memory or something?

Started in the last few months.

One annoying thing I noticed is that IE10 sometimes stops rendering pages - pages are all white / all black when scrolled. Other videos may crash.

To fix this I need to close youtube videos or IE10 all together.

GPU and RAM are no where near maxed out.

I am not a heavy tabber, usually all tabs fit on one 1080p screen.

If I try to continue with this, like watching a YT video full screen, IE10 crashes which is annoying.

Anyone have this issue (Possibly NVIDIA only)? Is it fixed with IE11?

Is there some memory limits to IE10? Does it have problem utilizing all memory or something?

Started in the last few months.

Warning:  You can try this but it will reset some of your browser settings back to the original settings and any accelerators, etc.... 

Close your Internet Explorer.  Search for Internet Options, go to the Advanced tab and then click on the "Reset" button at the bottom.  Then check the box where it says "Delete Personal Settings", and then click the reset button. 

This should reset everything on the browser, if it still Crashes reboot.  If it still crashes after that then it's something else.

This will reset IE