Homeland (Season 3)

Final episode leaked already for those that can't wait. :p It's a 720p WebRip so good quality.

Gonna watch it tomorrow though, i'll let the suspense build instead of cheaping out.

That was...errr...wow :| :| :|

This season finale was more like a series finale to me. It wrapped everything up. Next season has been confirmed though. So what happens? Do they "reboot" the show?

Final episode leaked already for those that can't wait. :p It's a 720p WebRip so good quality.

Gonna watch it tomorrow though, i'll let the suspense build instead of cheaping out.

dont see episode 13 anywhere O.o

edit: nvm, seems like there are 12 episodes, some sites say 13.....weird.

Just watched the season finale. Spoilers below, you have been warned!

Killing Brody had to be done. His character had outlived itself by a long shot. Personally I have not enjoyed this season at all with the exception of Saul in a few episodes. I really wish they hadn't done that stupid pregnancy storyline. I actually wish they had killed off Carrie too and either let the show end or switch the focus to Quinn for season 4. At least that guy is consistent and doesn't have a break down every 3 episodes. Carrie as a character is just too crazy now and wtf with them giving her the station chief position! She has an uncontrolled mental health disorder!! She is probably one of the worst people to put in any kind of security position. Oh well I will most likely watch season 4 to see what they do, who knows they might manage a decent reboot like they just pulled off with The Mentalist. Who knows.

It was a really weird, but oddly satisfying finale and definitely felt like it could have been a series finale. I wonder if they wrote that thinking they may not get renewed and then did, but decided to continue on with closing the season out like that? Even though there wasn't a "cliffhanger", I feel like by not having one, they actually had one because I'm very interested in what happens to Saul and Carrie. I can't imagine they're going to write out all of the characters and do a complete reboot of the show?

I found this season very boring. Only reason I finished it out was because I had nothing to do today. I watched episode 6-12, and wondering where my time went.

So, does this mean

Saul

is out for good? And I'm confused by his buddy, who's side is he on?

Him and Saul were drinking a glass of whiskey one episode and the next episode he stabs Saul in the back.

I found this season very boring. Only reason I finished it out was because I had nothing to do today. I watched episode 6-12, and wondering where my time went.

So, does this mean

Saul

is out for good? And I'm confused by his buddy, who's side is he on?

Him and Saul were drinking a glass of whiskey one episode and the next episode he stabs Saul in the back.

From what I think, both Saul and his buddy are on the side of CIA. Saul knew that handing brody over was the best option for the CIA, but he got emotional and wanted to keep his words. His buddy, though sincere, put his country first. Just as Saul would have if it was not Carrie.

• Like 2

Definitely felt like a series finally to me. Everything beyond this is just not Homeland any more if you ask me :/

From what I think, both Saul and his buddy are on the side of CIA. Saul knew that handing brody over was the best option for the CIA, but he got emotional and wanted to keep his words. His buddy, though sincere, put his country first. Just as Saul would have if it was not Carrie.

Makes sense, thank you.

Damn. I don't know where they're going with the next season.

We've known Brody from the beginning. It seemed like he finally got the redemption he wanted. By killing the general, he atoned for his sins. It was such a shame to see him go like that. It almost seemed like his death was an insult to him. The way he writhed and hopelessly clung to whatever shred of life was left in him made me move back. I asked myself, "Is this how they're going to make him go?" A bullet to the head would have been more respectful.

I kinder guessed from Season 3, the start that it was going away from the family and Broody and more into the CIA. I now hope that they just film season 4 and leave it as that! Really can't see them going anywhere with 2-3 more seasons.

This season was appalling, so unbelievably boring. I think perhaps at a push there was an hour of decent television in the 12 episodes. Cannot believe this has got a fourth season it shouldn't have even got a third season. 

• 4 weeks later...

Let's not forget the CIA bomber is still on the loose. 

No, he is not. Did he not get killed in that hotel room by a dude linked to that law company when Carrie got shot while walking across the parking lot by Quinn?

No, he is not. Did he not get killed in that hotel room by a dude linked to that law company when Carrie got shot while walking across the parking lot by Quinn?

Yes, that's what happened.

That's right I forgot, that's ok, they'll find someone else to go after

That's right I forgot, that's ok, they'll find someone else to go after

I think this is a good thing. The show can sort of reboot itself with a brand new threat. While I completely disagree that the show is boring now, I do believe that they spent to much time on the Brody story. At most it should have been 2 seasons, but honestly, I think it should have concluded with season 1 and moved on, maybe with it being a smaller plot line.

I think this is a good thing. The show can sort of reboot itself with a brand new threat. While I completely disagree that the show is boring now, I do believe that they spent to much time on the Brody story. At most it should have been 2 seasons, but honestly, I think it should have concluded with season 1 and moved on, maybe with it being a smaller plot line.

This matter is likely to divide the show's fans. I reckon that once it was revealed that the show has been renewed for the 4th season, writers had to come up with new material. Since Brody's arc stretching would have been to the detriment of the show, I was not surprised that it ended that way. But they better come up with something good to keep those audience numbers up.