24: Live Another Day

Trying my hardest to watch them all again before this comes out, nearly at end of season 3 :p trying to do season 4 this month too, then 5/6 in march, 7/8 in april :p

But, but.. it only has 12 episodes :(

Better than nothing. These 12 episodes is probably Fox seeing if there is still interest in 24.

Better than nothing. These 12 episodes is probably Fox seeing if there is still interest in 24.

It's still my most favorite show! Hope the response is huge and they decide to make more

It's still my most favorite show! Hope the response is huge and they decide to make more

They said there is scope for more next year if the hype is justified

And what about the movie? The new mini-series will replace it?

I would think for now that's on the back burner

Ok, it looks like a similar plot all over again - Jack Bauer is a traitor yet he's the hero, the president is going to be assassinated, (and surely someone inside a government agency is a mole) etc etc. But I don't know why I still love this series :D

That was well over seven years ago, hardly spoiler tag worthy. It's why Jack came out of hiding in season five. Yes, David Palmer is dead. His brother, Wayne, was confirmed dead in season 7, after suffering a suspected cerebral hemorrhage in season 6.

That was well over seven years ago, hardly spoiler tag worthy. It's why Jack came out of hiding in season five. Yes, David Palmer is dead. His brother, Wayne, was confirmed dead in season 7, after suffering a suspected cerebral hemorrhage in season 6.

Ah  right. It's been years I"ve watched 24. lol. I wonder who the President is now.

Ah  right. It's been years I"ve watched 24. lol. I wonder who the President is now.

From the preview, it appears Audrey's dad, James Heller, is the President.

Oh Yeah! Him! I remember him. I guess that's why Audrey's back.

He's also the President in a big movie months ago, only appearing for a few seconds. Can't remember what movie though.. Pacific Rim? Iron Man?