Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damo R.

fox New Girl (Season 3 )

10 posts in this topic

1375280416.jpg

Oh, loftmates, we?ve missed you so! Fox rolls out its new key art for New Girl?s third season tomorrow, and the bright-and-bubbly image is emblazoned with the cheeky slogan, ?Friends don?t let friends do friends.? That would be in reference, of course, to the burgeoning romance between Jess (Zooey Deschanel) and Nick (Jake Johnson). Perhaps the new couple?s friends are still adjusting, but we couldn?t be happier to find out where the ?roomfriends?? relationship will lead.

The key art is fun, eye-popping, and chock full o? personality (hey there, Nick?s turtle face!), hinting at the dynamics set to play out this fall. Winston (Lamorne Morris) looks particularly happy? perhaps he?s still loopy on meds after being mauled by Bucky the Badger? Cece (Hannah Simone) doesn?t seem too upset that Schmidt (Max Greenfield) literally ran away from her after she called off her wedding on his account ? though they do appear to be keeping their distance.

That?s all speculation, of course. What we can tell you for sure, though, is what went down at the cast?s recent photo shoot. Scored to Cut One & Bamyasi?s ?Always Looked So Blue,? this exclusive behind-the-scenes video is worth watching if only for a glimpse of Johnson leaning in to steal a kiss from his onscreen sweetie.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/07/30/new-girl-first-look-poster-video/

very excited for this show to come back. love it, Big Bang might be my favorite comedy but this is defiantly next in line.

would probably watch just for zooey.

Ugh, i've tried to watch it a few times.. starting with the first season.. I find this show highly annoying.. Especially when she starts singing..  Also, the acting was horrible.. Don't know if I should give it another try or not. 

1q7qpby1hef5iifji151.jpg

Looks who's back on New Girl!

OkW5VK0.png

I tried watching this just for zooey... Way to annoying.

Also damn that one small skirt! Alls one would have to do is lift :shifty:

I need to find the mobile ringtone they use in the show... can someone help?

I was on vacation for the last week so the girlfriend and I watched the last two episodes last night. I love this show. Nick is my favorite character by far, but they all have their funny moments. This season seems to be as good as the first two so far. It reminds me of the early season of HIMYM.

I was on vacation for the last week so the girlfriend and I watched the last two episodes last night. I love this show. Nick is my favorite character by far, but they all have their funny moments. This season seems to be as good as the first two so far. It reminds me of the early season of HIMYM.

Yeah Nick is really funny!