Drone could help find Bigfoot

It seems there?s almost nothing a drone can?t do these days: deliver pizza, spot giant ?rivers of blood? in Texas, open up new frontiers of hunting in Colorado and maybe even solve the long-standing mystery of Bigfoot.

Idaho State University?s Jeffrey Meldrum tells the Mountain Express he believes drones will provide an edge in hunting down the elusive Sasquatch. Assuming, of course, that the creature even exists.

?These unmanned drones, I believe, are the next step in proving the nature of these creatures,? Meldrum, author of ? Sasquatch: Legend Meets Science ,? told the paper.

Meldrum and the University of Idaho are collaborating with William Barnes on a venture called ?The Falcon Project,? which will use a camera attached to a 45-foot-long drone to look for evidence of Sasquatch.

?If it?s just a really good story, a coincidence, it is one of the most eternally coherent and consistent stories ever told,? Meldrum said when asked if he believes Bigfoot really exists.

There has been renewed interest in the alleged existence of the creature since a video surfaced last week that claims to show a bipedal ape roaming through the Canadian wilderness .

The video has been clicked on more than 300,000 times since it was posted to YouTube on July 24. Of course, the video has generated its share of skeptics, who point out that the grainy footage is shot from a considerable distance and is far from conclusive.

source

post-37120-0-26237800-1375285080.jpg

I am not a believer but maybe they will prove me wrong.

There is very little chance of that.

^ Drones are useful now, just usually used immorally or unethically.

Using drones to search for a non-existent creature is pretty much the definition of useless.

• Like 1

^ Drones are useful now, just usually used immorally or unethically.

Using drones to search for a non-existent creature is pretty much the definition of useless.

Ha ha ha. I think your automatic /s detector is broken.

Those who want to believe, will believe - not mater what is or isn't found :(

Drones could help find Bigfoot bikini clad wood nymphs. :p

That's even better.

I suggest we start searching somewhere in Russia or Sweden.

Ha ha ha. I think your automatic /s detector is broken.

Considering the amount of idiotic ###### I read on this forum, it is hard to tell when people are being serious or sarcastic.

That is pretty much why /s exists.

Considering the amount of idiotic **** I read on this forum, it is hard to tell when people are being serious or sarcastic.

That is pretty much why /s exists.

^ Military are  protecting sasquatches in the USA.

Considering the amount of idiotic **** I read on this forum, it is hard to tell when people are being serious or sarcastic.

Install Intelligence 1.0 and you'll be fine. ;)

Install Intelligence 1.0 and you'll be fine. ;)

Says the man who thinks the military is protecting a non-existent creature.

And what exactly is their motivation for doing this again? And how exactly are they doing this? For how long? Do they also protect Yetis, Yowies & Yerens too?

What other cryptids enjoy military protection?

And what exactly is their motivation for doing this again? And how exactly are they doing this? For how long? Do they also protect Yetis, Yowies & Yerens too?

It could be an early experiment gone wild. Or our alien overlords may command it. 

What other cryptids enjoy military protection?

If he told you that he would have to kill you.