Lumia 1020 compatible with Sprint?

I just noticed that on the Windows Phone site the Lumia 1020 has a bunch of wireless networks under support.  Does that mean it would work on Sprint?  CDMA and LTE are listed, but not sure if they're the same channel/spectrum that Sprint uses.  

W-CDMA 1900 is listed as a network under the phones description... Sprint operate CDMA on the 1900mhz spectrum so technically it should be support right?  

Looks like voice CDMA will be working, 3G data CDMA would work, but the LTE sprint uses is on channel 25 and the 1020 only support LTE on 1,2,5,and 17.  No 4G LTE is a deal breaker.  DAMN!!!!

Nevermind that previous post... WCDMA and CDMA are very different.  My bad.  This whole thread could be deleted!  

sadly the only official carriers for this phone in the USA would be ATT and T-Mobile as they are interchangeable for the most part as far as phones go.

I really wish Sprint would get a Lumia phone.  I can't complain about my iPhone, it's working great and is far superior compared to the droid failures i previously used.  the HTC 8XT isn't very appealing to me, and I doubt the Samsung equivalent is going to win me over either.  I think Nokia has a good thing going, Sprint just needs to adopt it.  The other three big carriers have, what's the hold up on Sprints end?

/Rant