Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damo R.

fox 'Glee' Season 6 to End the Series

9 posts in this topic

299.png

Earlier today we heard from FOX chairman Kevin Reilly how ?Glee? would handle the death of actor Cory Monteith in its upcoming fifth season, but it seems the real bombshell didn?t drop until after Reilly?s TCA press tour presentation. We?ve known that ?Glee? had already been renewed for seasons 5 and 6, but will FOX definitively end the series in 2015?

Take Reilly?s words with a grain of salt, but the FOX head had some surprising words for the future of ?Glee? in answering reporter questions after the press conference. Whether or not Monteith?s death had any impact on the series? trajectory, Reilly believes season 6 may well be the last for McKinley?s favorite singers.

I would not anticipate it goes beyond two more seasons. Never say never, but there?s two very clear [story] arcs to get to that end and conclude. If we discover a new crop of kids and there?s some breakout we like?[but] right now, we're thinking two seasons.

http://screencrush.com/glee-season-6-series-finale-end/

How will they integrate Cory's death into the 5th season?

Episode 3 apparently is when it will be announced that Finn Hudson died

Episode 3 apparently is when it will be announced that Finn Hudson died

I don't know what the proper way would be, but this seems like an awkward way to do it.

"Hey Rachel, do you know? Your boyfriend died!!!"

Rachel will murder him

YjJYlk.png

1 person likes this

I'm probably the only person on here who plans to watch the sixth season.  The first single from the season is 'Let It Go' sung by Lea Michele and will be released on iTunes sometime today as a promo.  The season sounds like a train-wreck but the show is what it is at this point. :)

Well, it's finally here... The series finale...

Did anyone watch the finale? I was disappointed with the "2009" episode. Felt like a filler episode when they could have worked more on saying a proper goodbye. The finale was good, but I was disappointed that we didn't get to see more of the original cast like Puck, Quinn, Santana, Brittany and Mike except for very quick cameos at the end.

It was a nice goodbye though and glad they ended on a high.