FX cast Billy Bob Thornton in 'Fargo' TV adaptation

• 3 weeks later...

I was skeptical about this, but decided to give it a shot, just finished the second episode. I think I see the connection with the original movie.

Regardless of that, the style, the characters, and overall the quality makes it interesting enough on its own. Will report once I catch up.

• 2 weeks later...

Another excellent episode IMO. Going into the last 2...I really don't know what to expect as someone who hasn't seen the original film!

• 2 weeks later...

I thought the ending was excellent, and very satisfying. Billy Bob Thornton perfected that role -

even his glare when he had been shot was just perfect!

Now Game of Thrones and Fargo have both finished I've run out of things to watch, anyone got any decent recommendations? Hannibal seems to get some pretty decent reviews.

I thought the ending was excellent, and very satisfying. Billy Bob Thornton perfected that role -

even his glare when he had been shot was just perfect!

Now Game of Thrones and Fargo have both finished I've run out of things to watch, anyone got any decent recommendations? Hannibal seems to get some pretty decent reviews.

Try:

Orphan Black

Oranges is the New Black

If you're not squeamish about homosexuality/transgender then you'll love them. There is quite a heavy dose of both in both. But both are quite well acted and entertaining. Orphan Black is more along the lines of Mutant X/Firefly type thing with Tatiana Maslany putting in excellent performances as the clones, Orange is more dramatic. Give them both a few episodes to grow on you.

Try:

Orphan Black

Oranges is the New Black

If you're not squeamish about homosexuality/transgender then you'll love them. There is quite a heavy dose of both in both. But both are quite well acted and entertaining. Orphan Black is more along the lines of Mutant X/Firefly type thing with Tatiana Maslany putting in excellent performances as the clones, Orange is more dramatic. Give them both a few episodes to grow on you.

Yeah, I've heard some good things about Orange is the New Black.

I started watching Broadchurch yesterday and today I only have 2 episodes left, it's much better than it was expecting!

Good last episode.... but I must be slightly thick, both my wife and I can't understand how Gus got away with doing what he did. Someone care to explain it?

Good last episode.... but I must be slightly thick, both my wife and I can't understand how Gus got away with doing what he did. Someone care to explain it?

Malvo was a serial killer so he is seen as a hero for taking him out

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...