Anybody that think Xbox One can be used as a Media Center Extender Think a

When you start a thread, at least make some effort into the first post so that others can make out what you are trying to say?

Assuming this topic is about Media Center Extender support: Just let it go and stick with Xbox 360. WMC is as good as dead and everyone knows it.

Xbox One and Windows 8.1 support Miracast and UPnP natively. These two technologies should offer almost everything WMC does minus the TV DVR stuff.

You need to have your say Payed a lot of money for this Hdpc to have Ms take it all away for a Hdmi in And selling out to the Cable Company To rent Stb's and Hopper's Xbox One EveryRoom in house

Wah? :s

I think BajiRav has hit the nail on the head. If this is what you're on about.

huh?

All I kinda understood was "selling out to the Cable Company To rent Stb's and Hopper's"

But cable companies don't have the Hopper, only Dish Network does. Last I checked, DISH a satellite provider, not a cable company.

What I was saying you now need stb in all the rooms in your house to Watch tv with it and record with it Right now with Mce I can watch Tv and record Show To the PC anywhere in the house with Xbox 360 Also Have HD Home Run In one spot and feed the 360 for $5.00 a Month $ 45.00 A Month With Stb's 5 Tv's in house And more for dvr's  and the cost's of the Xbox one in 5 room's is to much !