I Just Bought a Wii... What to Play?

While the console is old, I got a great price with 5 games included:

• Wii Sports
  • Wii Sports Resort
  • Big Brain Game (can't remember the title)
  • Wii Play
  • Just Dance

I'm planning Raving Rabbids and Wii Fit Plus (I guess this is Wii fit and extras, not just the extras?).  Also looked at Carnival Games Mini Golf for a bit of fun, although not tried out the golf on Wii Sports yet.  I'm really after some sort of mini golf game that is just golf, not click the ghosts or collect the coins or whatever but the UK seems to have been left off of the list for the ones already available.

Here's some info:

I also really like the tank game in Wii Play.

I'm not really into shooting games per se or serious sports games.

There will usually be two of us playing, sometimes more but usually just two.

Recommend me some titles!

Please.

- The Mario Galaxy games are great.

- Silent Hill: Shattered Memories is one of the better Silent Hill games.

My daughter and I play the Mario Party games off and on, they're actually quite fun. Another recommendation for Galaxy 1 and 2, those are a blast. New Super Mario Brothers has some great multiplayer too if you're into platformers.

For solo play, my personal favorites are the Zelda games, but I've been addicted to those since the NES original. Note that Skyward Swords needs the Motion Plus addon (cheap), Twilight Princess does not. There's a couple other good RPG's on there too, I don't play much else on the thing, it's mostly for my daughter, I do the bulk of my gaming on the PC.. I can only take gamepads or the Wiimote in small doses.

Edit, just noticed Jerzdawg below: Forgot all about WarioWare Smooth Moves.. bizarre but fun. Tons of "mini-mini-games".

Nothing, as soon they'll be no AAA games on it as the big game makers won't support the Wii U.

reading is everything!  he is referring to the Wii, not Wii U - thanks for stopping by.

OT - fun party games with a group

Warioware Smoothmoves

Mario Party (at least 1 or 2 have been released for the wii)

Mario Kart

Single Player -

Punch Out (great throwback if you ever played the original on NES)

New Super Mario Bros

Zelda - Twilight Princess/Skyward Sword

Nothing, as soon they'll be no AAA games on it as the big game makers won't support the Wii U.

What does Wii U have to do with someone buying a Wii? And you can play Wii games on the Wii U so what's the problem still?