Linux Forum

23 members have voted

1. 1. Linux Forum

• Yes
    • No

I have JUST started exploring into Linux after spending the last 2 days downloading it. I would really appreciate a Linux forum, and I'm sure many other people would too.

The number of people I have spoken to that have used Linux is AMAZING. My experiences of Linux haven't been great [graphics and mice problems] but if these problems were sorted them I'm sure it would be a good alternative to Windows. It might take a while to get it to a big enough size for most people to check it out, but I think it would be very popular eventually.

-mortensenj

I'd say yes because there is a forum dedicated to Mac OS! So why not have a Linux forum? :D

And also, another reason why I say yes can be found in my sig! :)

i'dd like to see a linux forum also......btw corel sold its linux division :( but i thought they sold it like half a year ago :s oh well, thats the end of the canadian version of linux:(

BTW, Silvorgold, Corel has cancelled their Linux Distribution because many testers and reviewers have said that Corel Linux OS was the worst Linux Distribution they have ever tested! :)

true i tried it it was terrible.. it doesnt even work on geforce cards thech support just doesnt give a damn about fixing the bugs...

Yeah sure a linux forum will be great ! why only exchange thought about windows.. there's alot of good distros out there it would be nice to learn more about them..