Tablet to carry around which one

I tried a iPad 2 but didn't like it. Maybe a little to heavy but not much. That wasn't the only thing I didn't like. Wanted Firefox and could not use it. Is this stupid to want the Firefox browser on a mobile device ? I didn't like when watching video I couldn't always see it easily outside but I am guessing that is something you can't prevent.

Mainly want a tablet or device that I can watch videos on. Play games too maybe. I will most likely use headphones but don't want to always have to. Just maybe in quiet rooms to not disturb anyone with headphones of course. Sorry I forgot one thing I want it to be maybe more mobile if possible.

choose your operating system first. iOS,Android,windows RT. 

iOS you don't have that many options. goodluck. 

Windows RT you have a few options, I recommend the surface. 

Android you have tons of options the Waterproof Sony (xperia Z) looks pretty damn good. 

choose your operating system first. iOS,Android,windows RT. 

iOS you don't have that many options. goodluck. 

Windows RT you have a few options, I recommend the surface. 

Android you have tons of options the Waterproof Sony (xperia Z) looks pretty damn good. 

Thank Xperia Z is 10 inches isn't it as heavy as the iPad 2 ?

Nexus 10?  We have Transformer TF700, but that's because we like the keyboard.  Since the price drops on the Surface, I'd say that would be my second choice, but I personally like Android better.  I have iPad2 as well and like it, but not as much.

being that you primarily are going to be using it for video playback and gaming i shudder to think the best option would be an ipad perhaps a Mini so that you have less weight on the device. Sadly the iPad has the largest ecosystem for games on the tablet market at the moment.