Sony @ Gamescom 2013

Sony is using the term 'debuting exclusively' a lot for these games, which makes me wonder if they are timed exclusives.

"Coming first" has been used a few times too.

I hate the indie discussion. I play very few so my personal opinion is "who cares". I am tired of the indie train. Give me AAA. Seen the Android store / even the iOS store? That's where both console marketplaces are headed :/

AAA like what ? A crappy generic repetitive Tom Clancy's title number 25.

I'm so bored by Tom Clancy's titles that just seeing the name gives me a urge to puke.

[edit] please note that the above statement is my opinion only. Tom Clancy's title are technically great games if you are into 1 or 2 of those every year.

AAA like what ? A crappy generic repetitive Tom Clancy's title number 25.

I'm so bored by Tom Clancy's titles that just seeing the name gives me a urge to puke.

Not sure where you grabbed TC from in my post, but clearly you have an issue with the franchise. I haven't played the new one so I won't speak on it.

Seriously, who ever the director is for the live stream needs to be fired. They keep cutting away to the cameras at the back of the auditorium during gameplay sequences. So frustrating.

Helldivers looks awesome.  That reminds me of the Halo arcade shooter put out recently.

I agree. It looks pretty sweet.

Shadow of the Beast looks interesting. Though, if it were true gameplay I'd have to say it looked "slow". But, it's on the radar now!