True Blood (Season 7) (FINAL SEASON!)

Emmmm, what exactly was the point of the Tara storyline....... Complete and utter waste of time that!

Just when the Violet, Jason etc. storyline was getting good they go and end it like that

:/

Hoping these last few episodes are great to make up for the mediocre episodes of this season.

Jessica nearly got nude but alas no :(

Eric is healed as well now, this season has been so ###### its unreal

Please tell me I am not the only one who was hoping that they were actually going to have Violet use the hot metal dildo on her?

Please tell me I am not the only one who was hoping that they were actually going to have Violet use the hot metal dildo on her?

It's True Blood anything is possible on that show! :D

I'm excited for the finale.  I'm sure some things won't be wrapped up like I want but I have no clue how things will end and am excited to see what happens. :)

Why True Blood Is Ending With Season 7

Once a show becomes wildly popular but peaks creatively, there are really two ways a network can go with a show. A company can choose to go the How I Met Your Mother or Grey?s Anatomy route and push into new territories and storylines beyond the original scope of the idea, often with a loss of quality. Or, a network can go out with a bang, choosing to end a series before many fans are quite ready to let that series go, a la Breaking Bad or Six Feet Under. Both options have their pros and cons, but clearly HBO is more worried about creative storytelling than how many people tune in each week.
"Every season we sit down with the creator and say ?Tell us what the next year will be like.? And if there aren't exciting, unbelievable, undeniable ideas in the coming season, we?re questioning. And I think in the case of True Blood, it just felt like we had reached a place where the storytelling was hitting a wall."

To me there was alot more they could of done, for example more backstory I would willingly watch a whole series of Godric as a freshly made vampire :yes:

Wow.. glad I went into this season/finale with little expectations.  I am not sure why I continued to watch each season as it got worse each year.  I truly believe the writers gave up after the story arch of the "bad" fairies/glowing fruit etc made no sense and they just canned the whole thing the following season.  

@Damien - I really did enjoy every episode that had anything to do with Godrick, killing him off was a terrible idea.

meh! Rubbish.

I really thought Bill was going to become human, especially when Sookie could hear his thoughts. They should have just kept to Sookie using the light ball as well, would have been true closure to the show.

And this show was all about Sookie and finding/deciding on who she wanted to be with and in the end.... it is some randomer that we don't know of lol... They should have kept it similar to the comics where she ends up with Sam, of course this would have had to be planned from the very start of the show.

meh! Rubbish.

I really thought Bill was going to become human, especially when Sookie could hear his thoughts. They should have just kept to Sookie using the light ball as well, would have been true closure to the show.

And this show was all about Sookie and finding/deciding on who she wanted to be with and in the end.... it is some randomer that we don't know of lol... They should have kept it similar to the comics where she ends up with Sam, of course this would have had to be planned from the very start of the show.

When Russell died the show died imo