Teens charged after 'thrill kill' of Australian student

How did they get guns? God, it's easy to obtain guns in America.

Edit:

To those spouting off about the death penalty: I'd rather them rot on Earth in Jail forever. How do you know killing them isn't doing them a massive favor? Like they just show up in heaven with 100 different freaken hot girls every day that want them all day/night. And when they ask 'god' why they aren't in trouble he could easily say, "Why would I care, animals kill each other all the time. Why do you think I made carnivores?"

idk, I think death is the easy way out.

Not if you do it legally, especially if these kids tried to buy that gun themselves. Nothing will stop someone getting ahold of a gun if they really want it though .

Yea, we pretty much hand them out here. Unfortunately.

I wouldnt go that far those kids couldnt have bought that handgun in a store. 

Kids can buy handguns in a store?  As far as I'm aware you have to be 18 to purchase a long gun of any kind, and 21 to purchase a handgun.

Now here is my opinion on what should happen to these "things" we're referring to as people.

Admitted guilt, death sentence, tomorrow, end of discussion; and the only reason I would wait until tomorrow is to allow time to find somebody to commit the execution.  There's no reason, in a situation like this where they admit they did it and that their motive was boredom, that the process of executing them should cost any more than the price of one bullet.  They killed somebody "for the fun of it?"  That is some sick ######, and we do not need individuals like that sucking down oxygen and consuming resources for the next 80 years or so; kill em' and let them do some good by fertilizing the soil.

Of course that won't happen, they will spend 10 years appealing their sentences until they serve a fraction of the time they should and have cost us, the taxpayers, tens of thousands if not millions of dollars.

Kids can buy handguns in a store?  As far as I'm aware you have to be 18 to purchase a long gun of any kind, and 21 to purchase a handgun.

Now here is my opinion on what should happen to these "things" we're referring to as people.

Admitted guilt, death sentence, tomorrow, end of discussion; and the only reason I would wait until tomorrow is to allow time to find somebody to commit the execution.  There's no reason, in a situation like this where they admit they did it and that their motive was boredom, that the process of executing them should cost any more than the price of one bullet.  They killed somebody "for the fun of it?"  That is some sick ****, and we do not need individuals like that sucking down oxygen and consuming resources for the next 80 years or so; kill em' and let them do some good by fertilizing the soil.

Of course that won't happen, they will spend 10 years appealing their sentences until they serve a fraction of the time they should and have cost us, the taxpayers, tens of thousands if not millions of dollars.

That's what I was saying they can't buy handguns in a store because they were under 21.

That's what I was saying they can't buy handguns in a store because they were under 21.

Ah ok, sorry I was on a tear because I was angry at these kids.

• Like 1

The parents didn't instill whats right and whats wrong. These kids weren't taught anything especially respect for another human being. 

Yep and teaching respect start at a really young age. I see way too often parents laughing at their kids punching and kicking someone else. It might be fun cause the kid is 2 yo and it doesn't hurt but you are teaching the kid that it is right to punch and kick people. Way too much parents use the TV as a babysitter too. When my daughter was under 7 yo and she was watching TV i was always around to explain to her what was going on and what was right and wrong.

• Like 2

I always find it interesting how prosecutors skew the truth and try and make everything sound worse than it was. One the boys said it was because they were bored while the other two said that that was not true when talking to the police. The kid that gave that testimony is trying to play himself up as a bad ass and the police that questioned them all said that. For this area, that isn't even that uncommon. That is the reason the one said he pulled the trigger in the middle of court. What is interesting is that supposedly one of the kids wasn't even in the car at the time of the shooting but is trying to take blame anyway. Makes you wonder what their rush is to get into prison.

What I find interesting about this story is how much is missing from it. I live 50 miles from where it happened and this article leaves out so much. Seems like Fox News is trying to make up another big story or something to get viewers.

found his facebook page ... looking at some of the pictures he put up, it's a safe bet that he was on his way to being a criminal

https://www.facebook.com/blackcoon44

Not really. These kids were part of a local "wanna be" gang. Those pictures amount to appeasing the image associated with the group. I have a few friends from high school that were part of the same gang and they turned out just fine. Facebook is hardly a giveaway of criminal intent in this area. However, he has been arrested before, so there were signs. That page does explain the behavior in court and overall reasoning behind why the responses were what they were. He is trying to put up that "I'm a badass" image.

Worth noting that this area has problems with teens in general. The overall issue is that there is nothing to do here so teens tend to get themselves into trouble. The local mall bans anyone under 18 after 6 or 7pm without an adult accompanying them for example. You can't go to movies alone if you are not of age regardless of the movie if it runs past 8PM. Skateboarding is close to banned in all locations across the city. The public parks are dangerous to go to due to druggies. There are 3 or 4 of these wanna be gangs that these kids make up out of sheer boredom. We have some real gangs that they model theirs after. There is a constant "war" between the locals and the kids from the military base here. This place is really a bad area for any child to grow up in and there is only so much a parent can do to keep them out of trouble.

Not really. These kids were part of a local "wanna be" gang. Those pictures amount to appeasing the image associated with the group. I have a few friends from high school that were part of the same gang and they turned out just fine. Facebook is hardly a giveaway of criminal intent in this area. However, he has been arrested before, so there were signs. That page does explain the behavior in court and overall reasoning behind why the responses were what they were. He is trying to put up that "I'm a badass" image.

Worth noting that this area has problems with teens in general. The overall issue is that there is nothing to do here so teens tend to get themselves into trouble. The local mall bans anyone under 18 after 6 or 7pm without an adult accompanying them for example. You can't go to movies alone if you are not of age regardless of the movie if it runs past 8PM. Skateboarding is close to banned in all locations across the city. The public parks are dangerous to go to due to druggies. There are 3 or 4 of these wanna be gangs that these kids make up out of sheer boredom. We have some real gangs that they model theirs after. There is a constant "war" between the locals and the kids from the military base here. This place is really a bad area for any child to grow up in and there is only so much a parent can do to keep them out of trouble.

Doesn't seem like it was much of a "wanna be" gang to me, they just ended somebody's life because they were bored, and condoning that "gangsta" mentality because they were "upholding an image" is just making an excuse for them.  They are murders and deserve to be treated as such.

Doesn't seem like it was much of a "wanna be" gang to me, they just ended somebody's life because they were bored, and condoning that "gangsta" mentality because they were "upholding an image" is just making an excuse for them.  They are murders and deserve to be treated as such.

Quote where I said they shouldn't be treated as murderers? And it is a wanna be gang. What they did has nothing to do with the gang. We are talking about a gang that is for 7th to 12th graders. At most, very few individuals get into stuff like petty theft. Many are pot heads. The rest of it is just show of what they think it means to be in a gang. This behavior and random violence is nothing like an actual gang. Actual gangs have a purpose behind them that is more than just boredom or acting out what tv has taught them. We actually have what amounts to the Bloods and Crips for youths in the Lawton/Duncan area. However, 99% of the kids that go through that phase wipe their hands of it by the age of 18 when those two gangs pick try and get you involved in the real gang's business. The kids version of it is nothing more than playing make believe and what these guys did goes beyond that. Anyone from this area will back that up. There is a huge difference in what everyone thinks of when you say the term gang and what the kids in this area are into.

I can understand why they'd be upset, we're quite upset too...

Yeah, but to say not to travel to the US is a bit stupid.

They learned how to be ###### from someone...

Trayvon martin?

where's Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson now? now let's put this in perspective, what if a group of Caucasian kids killed a black boy? Trayvon martin II.

the mentality of this nation is mind boggling. the powers that be are clearly attempting to divide and conquer. since we're all fighting against each other by impressions

good kid huh? if they are indeed found guilty, let us dispense with the pleasantries and have them executed by state run execution .. "just for the fun of it." like that kid said why they did it.

• Like 3

Trayvon martin?

where's Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson now? now let's put this in perspective, what if a group of Caucasian kids killed a black boy? Trayvon martin II.

the mentality of this nation is mind boggling. the powers that be are clearly attempting to divide and conquer. since we're all fighting against each other by impressions

good kid huh? if they are indeed found guilty, let us dispense with the pleasantries and have them executed by state run execution .. "just for the fun of it." like that kid said why they did it.

Whats crazy is that a court doesn't even need to be used to figure out if they are racist. At least two of these guys are known for being racist. Zimmerman was the exact opposite of racist and the media lied and misled the public to get a story. These guys are known racist, just check out the facebook pages and their own posts for proof, and the media hasn't picked up on it at all. I am starting to think that the real racists in this country is the media, not the individuals.

So, where is the public outcry from the liberal media?  Where is Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, and the NAACP?  How about rallies for the bereaved family of the victims?  Maybe even a public mention from the President?  Really?  Nothing?

If three white teens had shot a black man in the back "for the fun of it," the United States would be set afire by rioters in the streets.  Yet, somehow this barely warrants publishing in the liberal media.  There is so much hypocrisy in America that it has simply become unbearable.

This was a young man in the prime of life with a solid future ahead of him; the light of his life was snuffed out by ignorance and disregard.  American culture glorifies gang mentality and criminality - all the while making excuses for the behavior of the perpetrators of unspeakable crimes.  Leading them to believe that somehow one is not accountable for their actions if they are of lower economic standing or have a dark skin color.

The story here is disheartening on so many levels.  Where is the million-man march for Christopher Lane?

So, where is the public outcry from the liberal media?  Where is Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, and the NAACP?  How about rallies for the bereaved family of the victims?  Maybe even a public mention from the President?  Really?  Nothing?

If three white teens had shot a black man in the back "for the fun of it," the United States would be set afire by rioters in the streets.  Yet, somehow this barely warrants publishing in the liberal media.  There is so much hypocrisy in America that it has simply become unbearable.

This was a young man in the prime of life with a solid future ahead of him; the light of his life was snuffed out by ignorance and disregard.  American culture glorifies gang mentality and criminality - all the while making excuses for the behavior of the perpetrators of unspeakable crimes.  Leading them to believe that somehow one is not accountable for their actions if they are of lower economic standing or have a dark skin color.

The story here is disheartening on so many levels.  Where is the million-man march for Christopher Lane?

It's okay when it happens to white people, apparently.