This may be why:

"The HAARP facility was reported to be temporarily shut down in May 2013, awaiting a change of contractors."

:| Wow. I simply cannot respond to a statement so entirely devoid of logic.  :no:

There was more logic in that than in your so called response to the fake Global Warming farce.

It is a scientific fact that the more foreign bodies that enter the blood stream the shorter a person?s lifespan will be. The reason is quite simple. Foreign bodies are dealt with by the immune system. The more one stresses the immune system, the faster one ages, and the more typical illnesses triumph over time. The human body always has cancerous cells that are being purged from the system. When the body is sidetracked flushing foreign particles the more those cancerous cells have a chance of succeeding. It is no mystery that cancer has become the world?s leading cause of death, and sometimes in phantom methods such as organ failure.

more

Wow Hum... If you're going to spread your FUD, at least learn a little biology to make it more believable...

It's not simply water -- it is powdered aluminum dust and other chemicals -- deliberately sprayed.

Some joker in the 90s, came up with the plan to reflect sunlight and lower the warming of the Earth.

And supposedly very warm weather is needed to power hurricanes.

Reduced sunlight = little or no hurricane activity.

Contrails are the 10 to 15 second trails that follow normal commercial aircraft. This is due to ice crystals forming within the vapor trails of normal jet engines. There is one catch with these being submitted as the cause for Chemtrails?they don?t last more than 45 seconds at a top estimate. Chemtrails never subside, and later wisp into cloud looking structures that are later mistaken for natural objects.

One of the most damning aspects of the evidence is that Chemtrails have been sampled globally, and in all cases have been found to contain at a minimum barium and aluminum oxide. If Chemtrails were created by any of the suggested means that are friendly to the environment, this wouldn?t be the case. Skies that have no Chemtrails do not drop barium or aluminum oxide particles. Samples have been taken from America, Australia, The Asian Pacific Rim, England, and Europe.

It is a scientific fact that the more foreign bodies that enter the blood stream the shorter a person?s lifespan will be. The reason is quite simple. Foreign bodies are dealt with by the immune system. The more one stresses the immune system, the faster one ages, and the more typical illnesses triumph over time. The human body always has cancerous cells that are being purged from the system. When the body is sidetracked flushing foreign particles the more those cancerous cells have a chance of succeeding. It is no mystery that cancer has become the world?s leading cause of death, and sometimes in phantom methods such as organ failure.

more

condensation trails since the start of the very first jet liner have lasted a LOT more then a few seconds to a few minutes... you guys really need to educate yourself on condensation and the upper atmosphere... if what you said was in the slightest true, every single jet liner out there has to have this implemented that is flying at the higher altitudes... every single jet I've seen fly in the upper atmosphere creates a trail that lasts for a VERY long time...... we're talking hour and longer not a few seconds... how long it lasts has every bit to do with speed and altitude and zero to do with chemicals... the slower and lower you fly the less time they last...

Firstly, "global warmers" is a ridiculous term and you only make yourself look foolish by using it; secondly, your premise is flawed.

I didn't invent the term "global warming", the environmental alarmists did. My use of it is admittedly a modification of their original terminology, which they changed when it started to backfire. As such it is not ridiculous, it's descriptive sarcasm.

Those who are concerned about anthropogenic climate change are worried about the long term effects on the planet and humanity, not about the severity of hurricanes in a particular year or decade.

Yet Al Gore and other very prominent "warmers" continue to make statements about GW causing hurricanes, droughts etc. every time those events hit the peak of their long term cycles.

hurricanes occur in a decades long cycle?something predicted by climate science

Agreed so far. Now you're gerring it. Climate science does predict the cycles. The problem is many activists interpret statistical noise as trends.

and those cycles are getting worse as a result of climate change then we can expect the next cycle to be more severe. Even if we weren't to see any hurricanes for the next twenty years that wouldn't diminish the concern for all the other phenomenon related to climate change.

Off the rails again!! Most of the worst hurricanes and droughts in the records occurred decades ago, in the previous long-term cycle(s).

Regardless of one's position on climate change there should be no disagreement over the fact that humans are consuming the resources of the planet at a completely unsustainable rate

I assume this is another reference to peak oil, which has been theorized for decades and proven wrong every time the Chicken Little's yammered about it. Peak oil depends on oil only being made by rotting animals & ancient plant life, which isn't necessarily true. Even more is likely due to geollogical processes at the interface between Earth's mantle and crust. As such it is a renewable, a dirty one but still.

wreaking havoc on the environment and endangering the future of the human race. We cannot continue to decimate the planet in the name of short-term economic gain. By not acting now we are only making the future impact more severe.

I see oil ss a necessary evil until environmentalists get their act together and stop blocking nuclear power; stop pushing for the shutting down of hydroelectric dams; realize that solar panel production causes heavy metal polution; realize that wind power is not economically viable due to its low duty cycle and is only a political wet kiss to the turbine producers like GE; and synthetic biofuels will not be able to meet our volumeric needs. Thrre is also a lack of infrastructure for the much touted holy trail of a "hydrogen economy" because it destroys most pipeline and storage tank materials.

Look, I'm as much in favor of replacing oil as you probably are for air quality (I'm asthmatic) and geopolitical reasons. I'd love to see the electrification of transportation and root for Tesla's success. The problem is that until the troubles with oils purported replacements are worked out via aggressive research we need SOMETING to run our economy on unless you want to go back to grass huts. You need a growing economy to afford all that research into viable alternative energy sources, and for now that will be driven by oil and fossil fuels like natural gas - a byproduct of oil production. Deal with it.

I see the problem as twofold Doc. The first is switching from an oil base society to any alternative type would be very expensive. The second reason is that oil is big business, and the ones making their fortune from it will do everything in their power to stop any change from happening.