Vin Diesel receives star on Hollywood Walk of Fame

showbiz-vin-diesel-2.jpg

The 46-year-old - who has appeared in films such as xXx, the Fast and the Furious series and The Chronicles of Riddick - becomes the 2,504th star on the Walk of Fame.

His Fast and Furious co-stars Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster helped dedicate the star, while his Riddick co-star Katee Sackhoff was also present at the ceremony.

"I love Vin Diesel. On top of just being one of my best friends... this man dares to dream when people forget to dream," ABC 7 quotes Rodriguez as saying. "This guy, he looks at the impossible and says, 'When do we start?'"

Diesel will next be seen on the big screen in Riddick, the third instalment in the sci-fi series following on from 2000's cult hit Pitch Black and its 2004 sequel The Chronicles of Riddick.

It will be released in the UK on September 4 and in the US on September 6.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a509925/vin-diesel-receives-star-on-hollywood-walk-of-fame-pictures.html

• Like 2

Wow, never thought he was an A-List actor.. and now.. he is! 

He has been in pretty much every F&F film lol he is hard working

He has been in pretty much every F&F film lol he is hard working

Yeah every F&F except the 2nd one. 

He only made a cameo appearance in Tokyo Drift.

The 2nd F&F was 2 Fast 2 Furious. Not Tokyo Drift. 

The 2nd F&F was 2 Fast 2 Furious. Not Tokyo Drift. 

Hmmm, did I say the 2nd one, or 2 Fast 2 Furious?

Nope.

I was correcting you that he wasn't "really" in all but the 2nd.  He made a 10 second appearance in Tokyo Drift.  That doesn't really count for being in a movie....

Wow, I didn't realize he is 46 years old. Good for him though.

Also, I still find it weird that he has a twin brother. There are two Riddicks walking around.  :|

Hmmm, did I say the 2nd one, or 2 Fast 2 Furious?

Nope.

I was correcting you that he wasn't "really" in all but the 2nd.  He made a 10 second appearance in Tokyo Drift.  That doesn't really count for being in a movie....

Technically he was still in the movie regardless how many seconds he is in it. He still did interact with the Main Character. 

Technically he was still in the movie regardless how many seconds he is in it. He still did interact with the Main Character. 

So would you recommend movies based on cameo appearances?

"Yeah go see Tokyo Drift, it has Vin Diesel in it!"

;)

So would you recommend movies based on cameo appearances?

"Yeah go see Tokyo Drift, it has Vin Diesel in it!"

;)

Going Offtopic, but no. That's not the point. The Point I was still trying to make was that Vin Diesel was still in all of them except 2 Fast 2 Furious.