Should I call the FBI ...

Nah, they're probably on it already.

Had to replace a dead router last week.  The new one lets me set up 3 distinct guest wifi networks (ie, provides access to the internet, but still keep it separate from my LAN).  I called them FBI, NSA and CSIS (I'm in Canada).

So far nobody's tried to connect.

What a dumbass to be honest.. I know they did they ###### to be funny.. but everyone should know how big and intrusive our government is now.. I wouldn't push it.. 

Nah, they're probably on it already.

Had to replace a dead router last week.  The new one lets me set up 3 distinct guest wifi networks (ie, provides access to the internet, but still keep it separate from my LAN).  I called them FBI, NSA and CSIS (I'm in Canada).

So far nobody's tried to connect.

LOL.  Mine is called RCMPdrone

I have seen some really funny ones around.

I think the default "linksys" one is funnier.  Connect to it, log onto 192.168.1.1, login with the root/admin user/pass, and then cause some havoc.

People that leave their networks open like that deserve to be punished.  :D

• Like 3

I think the default "linksys" one is funnier.  Connect to it, log onto 192.168.1.1, login with the root/admin user/pass, and then cause some havoc.

People that leave their networks open like that deserve to be punished.  :D

Those almost always need a password to get on anyway. ;)

what i want to know is how they got spaces in the name!    (no seriously, how?  i want spaces in mine)

Depends which router he/she is using...  For example, some sites do not allow you to use special characters, that you must use letters and numbers.

It works on mine that I have spaces.

You can try by renaming your SSID and see if you can add space.

Those almost always need a password to get on anyway. ;)

The linksys in that picture is an unsecured SSID. Unsure why you would need a password anyhow...

The linksys in that picture is an unsecured SSID. Unsure why you would need a password anyhow...

;) This is what comes up most every time you try to get on a supposedly unsecured network:

post-37120-0-12915800-1377903095.jpg