Avengers: Age of Ultron

What my gripe was that why didn't quick Silver just grabbed Hawkeye and the Kid and just run away ? He would have survived if he did that. I mean he did that so many other times during the movie. It was pretty odd for him to push a car infront of them.

lack of strength to pick both up at the same time...He used his kinetic energy to move the car which in turn stopped him. That is my guess anyway, he never displayed enough strength to carry full grown people.

lack of strength to pick both up at the same time...He used his kinetic energy to move the car which in turn stopped him. That is my guess anyway, he never displayed enough strength to carry full grown people.

But he did when moving people out of the way of the out-of-control train. I think they tried to allude to it when the military shot him, but in that case he didn't notice the bullet. In this case he knew full well where they were coming from.

Perhaps it was because he was too tired.

There are more Quicksilver scenes in the directors cut, so maybe we'll get a clearer picture then.