Avengers: Age of Ultron

sure that's legit? I'm pretty sure most of the quotes if not all are from the first avengers or other movies from the universe.

If that is, its the worst teaser trailer I have seen in a long time, it gave me nothing - but not in a good way.

It's a teaser so they can tease you with quotes from the previous film to set the tone for the new film. I don't think they even started filming yet.

sure that's legit? I'm pretty sure most of the quotes if not all are from the first avengers or other movies from the universe.

If that is, its the worst teaser trailer I have seen in a long time, it gave me nothing - but not in a good way.

Yeah its on the Jarvis App which is official, yeah the video is private now but it's out there

It's a teaser so they can tease you with quotes from the previous film to set the tone for the new film. I don't think they even started filming yet.

I get that the purpose is to show you nothing whilst getting you excited, but it just seemed a little half arsed to me. I've seen better fan made trailers for new movies than that. At the end I just sort of felt like... is that it? No excitement or anything which is a shame because I love the marvel universe movie series that seems to be being built.

Yeah its on the Jarvis App which is official, yeah the video is private now but it's out there

Iphone only :(

I get that the purpose is to show you nothing whilst getting you excited, but it just seemed a little half arsed to me. I've seen better fan made trailers for new movies than that. At the end I just sort of felt like... is that it? No excitement or anything which is a shame because I love the marvel universe movie series that seems to be being built.

I thought it was alright for an early teaser. I'm not expecting anything more epic than what they showed so far anyways since they're not filming yet. When they do start, then we can expect better teasers and whatnot. At least that's how I think about it. Seeing Ultron's head was pretty great, imo. Now we now what they're aiming for visual wise for him in the movie!

Samuel L. Jackson has confirmed that Elizabeth Olsen will be playing Scarlet Witch aka Wanda Maximoff stating: 

?I don?t think we begin shooting before March of next year,? Jackson said of ?The Avengers: Age of Ultron,? the next film to begin shooting in the Marvel universe. ?I know we?re shooting in London, that James Spader is Ultron and going to be the bad guy, and that we added Ms. [Elizabeth] Olsen [who will play the Scarlet Witch], but I don?t know what she?s doing, if she?s on the inside or the outside. I haven?t seen a script.?

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/news/?a=88001

Samuel L. Jackson has confirmed that Elizabeth Olsen will be playing Scarlet Witch aka Wanda Maximoff stating: 

?I don?t think we begin shooting before March of next year,? Jackson said of ?The Avengers: Age of Ultron,? the next film to begin shooting in the Marvel universe. ?I know we?re shooting in London, that James Spader is Ultron and going to be the bad guy, and that we added Ms. [Elizabeth] Olsen [who will play the Scarlet Witch], but I don?t know what she?s doing, if she?s on the inside or the outside. I haven?t seen a script.?

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/news/?a=88001

That sentence doesn't make sense. He didn't' say she will be playing Scarlet Witch. He said "I don't know what she's doing". So it's still speculation and rumour at this point if she is playing that exact same character. 

That sentence doesn't make sense. He didn't' say she will be playing Scarlet Witch. He said "I don't know what she's doing". So it's still speculation and rumour at this point if she is playing that exact same character. 

That's the way I read it too. 

1380889236.png

They'll star alongside each other in Gareth Edwards' Godzilla, and it now appears as if Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Elizabeth Olsen will follow that up with starring roles in The Avengers: Age of Ultron. After Samuel L. Jackson seemingly confirmed earlier reports that Olsen has indeed signed up to play the Scarlet Witch in the Joss Whedon helmed superhero ensemble, Latino-Review now says that Johnson's deal is closed and he will officially play Quicksilver in the movie. Marvel have recently gotten into the habit of confirming casting rumours via their own site, so it's likely that we'll now get actual confirmation of this sooner rather than later!

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=88059

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to confirm that all the others are involved here right like Iron Man???

That doesn't really need confirmation ;)

From Jamushroom  :D

Snip!

Yeah, I was pretty excited when I saw that, haha :p

• 3 weeks later...

I bet they tone down the Scarlet Witch's costume for the film. 

What do you mean? Is she more 'revealing' in the comics? 

• 3 weeks later...

MARVEL OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCES AARON TAYLOR-JOHNSON AND ELIZABETH OLSEN FOR THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON

Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Elizabeth Olsen have officially joined the Avengers family as the brother-sister duo of Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch in Marvel's "Avengers: Age of Ultron," the highly-anticipated sequel to 2012's smash-hit "Marvel's The Avengers"! "Avengers: Age of Ultron" arrives in theaters May 1, 2015.

Taylor-Johnson broke out with his roles as Dave Lizewski in the "Kick-Ass" franchise and with his portrayal of a young John Lennon in "Nowhere Boy," for which he won an Empire Award for Best Newcomer. Since then, Taylor Johnson has starred in 2012's critically-acclaimed "Anna Karenina" and director Oliver Stone's "Savages."

Since making her big screen debut in 2011 with "Silent House" and "Martha Marcy May Marlene," for which the actress garnered a number of awards and nominations, Olsen has gone on to star alongside the likes of Robert DeNiro and Sigourney Weaver in "Red Lights," Josh Brolin and Samuel L. Jackson in director Spike Lee's "Oldboy."

Taylor-Johnson and Olsen will share the screen as leads in the highly anticipated "Godzilla" remake scheduled for a May 2014 release.

"Avengers: Age of Ultron" will bring the Marvel Universe's biggest heroes together again to face one of their biggest villains, with "Marvel's The Avengers" director Joss Whedon returning to write and direct the sequel. "Marvel's The Avengers" was released in 2012 and went on to earn $1.5 billion worldwide, making it the third-largest grossing movie of all time.

In addition to "Avengers: Age of Ultron," Marvel Studios will release a slate of films based on the Marvel characters including "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" on April 4, 2014; "Guardians of the Galaxy" on August 1, 2014; and "Ant-Man" on July 31, 2015.

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/marvel-officially-announces-aaron-taylor-johnson-and-elizabeth-olsen-for-the-avengers-age-of-ultron

Elizabeth Olsen continues to be adorably excited about playing the Scarlet Witch, saying:

She's nuts, she's crazy. She has more things wrong with her than any character I've ever played. She can tell you where an object has been, she can tell you what your future is, she can connect with the dead and people from other universes, and she's the only person in this universe who's capable of doing that. She's unbelievable; it's so cool. I grew up loving 'Star Wars' and 'Lord of the Rings,' and anything that has this other type of world or universe to it is so fun.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/65283

• 2 weeks later...

Two Actors Eyed For 'Baron Von Strucker'

fGUvh7J.jpg

"In "Age Of Ultron," Baron Von Strucker is the initial threat, the guy they're fighting at the start of the film. He does not have a major ongoing role in the film, but he is responsible for bringing Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch into contact with the Avengers in the first place, since they start the film working either with or or the Baron. If you look at this like a James Bond movie, Von Strucker's the bad guy they'll take care of in the pre-credits sequence before they move into the main story. Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch have a complicated journey in this film, and the question of whether they're good or bad is one of the big things driving the movie overall."

x