• 28th August: LEGO Lord of the Rings
  • 28th August: When Vikings Attack

Entering PS Plus this month:

• 28th August: Assassin?s Creed 3
  • 28th August: The Jak and Daxter Trilogy
  • 28th August: Stealth Inc: A Clone In The Dark
  • 28th August: Urban Trial Freestyle
  • 28th August: New Little King?s Story

Looks pretty good to me. DOwnloading ACIII now.

•  

So.. how does this work? I will be subscribing in november when I get my PS4.. Do you get access to the games for 1 month or is it permanent or?  Is there a limit to how many games you can download/get?  What size is most of the games?

You get the keep the games for as long as you keep the plus package. Game sizes vary from small to many gigs

Ah okay.  I intend to keep an active plus subscription.  I know it is not required for PS4 but I would rather pay the 50$ a year or whatever it is.. and not have any limitations.

Is this UK Only? I'm not seeing any of those games in my PS Plus account.... I would have snagged them all... 

Sorry, this is the EU territory only. I should have put that in the title. My mistake :)

Ah okay.  I intend to keep an active plus subscription.  I know it is not required for PS4 but I would rather pay the 50$ a year or whatever it is.. and not have any limitations.

No one I know who owns a PS3 doesn't have PS+ and no one I know really has anything negative to say about the content offered in the PS+ sub. The only issue I have is that sometimes I get games that I already own, but whatevs  :laugh:

Yeah, I don't see why anyone could complain about getting free access to such a large list of games.  Even if you own all the games they offer you, its not like its an extra expense, just a nice bonus.

AC3 would be my pick of that list, but that is one I own.

I've stopped buying retail games altogether. PS+ gives me more games than I can finish in a month and the quality of games have been steadily improving in recent months. AC III for free is pretty amazing.