CHEECH & CHONG WITH SPECIAL GUEST WAR SATURDAY, OCTOBER 19

LOL

They are still going with this act?    Dont get me wrong, I liked it a bit, but that was over 15 years ago, and there are so many better stoner comedies, that they seem not relevant.

Maybe I am wrong.  Post here after you see it with feedback please.

I grew up knowing my parents in 1969(in Vegas)watched these guys do the same skits they did and now I'm going to watch those same skits. I grew up watching the movies based on those skits and watched videos of those skits and can connect the dots.

the problem is, the younger generations won't understand alot of what they talk about because they were not exposed at that time to what my parents generation was. They have told me out right, they are the generation of indulgence, sex, drugs rock music etc. there was back then, marijuana, LSD, Heroin and shrooms and cocaine that were prevalent.

now you hve much worse stuff like Meth, Crack and alot of other stuff that wasn't around then.

cheech and chong cover the verbiage and lifestyle of the kids of their generation. I came into the world 4 years after the last baby boomers but still grew up in a time when that was prevalent for its' time. it is still relavent to those of us who grew up in it in the 60's and 70's..