Hum

This Presentation by a 27 year veteran homicide detective should be given a ear. Butch Witkowski is a MUFON volunteer investigator. What he presented at the annual Pennsylvania Local MUFON conference on human bodies found mutilated like the cattle may shock you, but it deserves a listen.

post-37120-0-67817800-1378335022.jpg

Growled

Even if it was aliens, why would they need to dissect us again and again? They should know us in and out by now. Is it like a hobby for them or something?

Torolol

Even if it was aliens, why would they need to dissect us again and again? They should know us in and out by now. Is it like a hobby for them or something?

Perhaps it was the student aliens, who doing it like human students who disect frogs in biology/science class.
  • Like 4
Growled

Perhaps it was the student aliens, who doing it like human students who disect frogs in biology/science class.

I haven't thought of that.:D

Hum

One, not all alien groups are doing mutilations.

I've read that this is part of genetic monitoring, and making changes for future Earth conditions.

Still seems an outrageous and horrible act.

Growled

I've read that this is part of genetic monitoring, and making changes for future Earth conditions.

Why would they need to do mutilations to do that? That makes no sense to me. Even primitive old us don't have to do that.

Hum

^ Humans, like the Nazis and our wonderful CIA have done very similar horrible acts.

I agree -- it seems senseless, alien or not.

adrynalyne

Still seems an outrageous and horrible act.

Please quantify first sentence, thanks ;)

Hum

^ There are several different groups of aliens visiting Earth.

Most, just observing.

FloatingFatMan

^ There are several different groups of aliens visiting Earth.

Most, just observing.

Proof?

Roadrunna

Proof?

He may have some proof in the glove compartment in his space craft.  If only he could remember where he parked it - bloody cloaking device!

• Like 3
francescob

"No blood whatsoever!"

So the aliens supermarkets now sell Halal human meat?

Hum

Proof?

Oh I don't know -- how about the testimony of those who have had alien encounters ?

Unexplained pregnancies ? Scoop marks ? And the occasional radiation burns & sickness ?

The many 'missing time' reports by individuals -- or do you think they were all liars, who have gone mental ?

The numerous cattle mutilations that have cost ranchers many thousands of dollars ?

The circular landing marks in yards where grass will no longer grow ?

The numerous unexplained lights videoed performing non-accepted physics, in silence ?

The top secret government reports on 'UFO' cases ?

The changing cover-up stories on UFOs ?

No matter what physical evidence there is, the die-hard skeptics will find a way to ignore it.

post-37120-0-32104300-1378475587.jpg

post-37120-0-62346400-1378475654.jpg

Crisp

Unexplained pregnancies ?

Drugged and raped, or cheated on husband.

In the bibles case, Mary had an illegal animal fetish. It's the only explanation for raptor jesus.

• Like 1
Hum

^ You can tell you have not researched this.

The fetus inexplicably disappears after several weeks -- as if it never was.

FloatingFatMan

^ You can tell you have not researched this.

The fetus inexplicably disappears after several weeks -- as if it never was.

That's called a miscarriage, Hum... Happens all the time, sometimes without the women even realising initially.

Hum

^ Not miscarriage -- there is no body leftover.  The fetus is simply gone.

Do your research.

adrynalyne

^ Not miscarriage -- there is no body leftover.  The fetus is simply gone.

Do your research.

Speak for yourself.

Research does not consist of loony tales, conspiracies, and stories that have no proof.  You cannot provide a single shred of documented proof that aliens exist, much less alien abductions. 

Please don't post more flying saucer pics citing proof.  You are insulting the intelligence of readers.

• Like 1
Lamp0

Oh I don't know -- how about the testimony of those who have had alien encounters ?

Unexplained pregnancies ? Scoop marks ? And the occasional radiation burns & sickness ?

The many 'missing time' reports by individuals -- or do you think they were all liars, who have gone mental ?

The numerous cattle mutilations that have cost ranchers many thousands of dollars ?

The circular landing marks in yards where grass will no longer grow ?

The numerous unexplained lights videoed performing non-accepted physics, in silence ?

The top secret government reports on 'UFO' cases ?

The changing cover-up stories on UFOs ?

No matter what physical evidence there is, the die-hard skeptics will find a way to ignore it.

yea, I mean who could be skeptical, just look at all the unexplained stuff... :rolleyes:

I am pretty sure I pointed out before how that Russian UFO thing is fake.

Also, Hum, if Aliens are so prominent on & around our planet, why are the majority of reports found primarily on seedy lowbrow looking websites from the 90s?

adrynalyne

yea, I mean who could be skeptical, just look at all the unexplained stuff... :rolleyes:

I am pretty sure I pointed out before how that Russian UFO thing is fake.

Also, Hum, if Aliens are so prominent on & around our planet, why are the majority of reports found primarily on seedy lowbrow looking websites from the 90s?

And all the abductees live in trailers, married to their brothers and sisters?

Hum

Speak for yourself.

Research does not consist of loony tales, conspiracies, and stories that have no proof.  You cannot provide a single shred of documented proof that aliens exist, much less alien abductions. 

Please don't post more flying saucer pics citing proof.  You are insulting the intelligence of readers.

Just because ideas don't fit into your tiny preconceived Beliefs, does not mean they are 'looney'.

Thousands of witnesses are not lying and hallucinating.

There are plenty of 'documents' and documentaries out there - all you need to do is look.

Don't be lazy.

And plenty of readers on here insult their own Intelligence by refusing to listen to witnesses, and examine the evidence. ;)

Hum

There are plenty of Present day websites, if that is your thing.

The Aliens are not going out of their way to be obvious.

Most want to stay hidden and not disturb everyday human activities.

It really baffles me as to why humans go kicking and screaming, insisting that 'We are alone'.

adrynalyne

Just because ideas don't fit into your tiny preconceived Beliefs, does not mean they are 'looney'.

Thousands of witnesses are not lying and hallucinating.

There are plenty of 'documents' and documentaries out there - all you need to do is look.

Don't be lazy.

And my advice to you:

Don't be gullible.

Hum

^ My advice to you is:

Don't be blind. ;) Seek and ye shall find.

Lamp0

It really baffles me as to why humans go kicking and screaming, insisting that 'We are alone'.

Who is insisting that? Certainly not me.

I think most people would love to have hard evidences for alien visitation, it would be a pretty exciting discovery...

Thus far I have found "evidence" is, unfortunately,... not concrete.

• Like 2