George Zimmerman taken into police custody in Florida

If Zimmerman will go to these lengths in an altercation with his wife, I wonder how far he'd take it with a 17 year old kid he chased in the dark and the rain?

But the fact remains the state of Florida had their chance and didn't make their case "beyond a reasonable doubt". The system worked, even if you don't agree with the verdict. Thankfully, for those who think he got away with murder, myself included, Georgy Porgy seems to be following the same path as OJ.

I'm wondering if people have forgotten the stress that this man lives with every day.

His family receives MULTIPLE death threats EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. On top of that, his wife is now leaving him.

Has no one else every gotten stressed to the point they lash out?  Chances are he was heated, and got taken in to cool down. Not because he put a beating in on his wife, or killed someone.

How about you let your fake society-induced-hate for this guy stop clouding your thoughts and take **** as it is.  Dude is more stressed than you will EVER be. Don't be so quick to judge those that you can't relate to.

I bet that is stressful...

Believing that your son was murdered and that the murderer walked free is probably even more stressful. So, why aren't the Martins "lashing out" and getting detained by the police over domestic altercations?

Wait, in the last article it was said that the gun wasn't part of the incident, but in this one it's saying he threatened them with a gun?

I think the liberal media needs some better fact checkers.

But the fact remains the state of Florida had their chance and didn't make their case "beyond a reasonable doubt". The system worked, even if you don't agree with the verdict. Thankfully, for those who think he got away with murder, myself included, Georgy Porgy seems to be following the same path as OJ.

It's not just that I don't agree with the verdict... I believe that whether the state did their job well or not, a guilty man walked free. It's no less abhorrent than when an innocent man is sent to prison on false evidence.

Yes, same way as O.J.. Because... most people who commit these kinds of acts are inherently unstable, and the act itself sends them over the edge. The fall may speed up, and it may slow at times, but he's steadily and constantly loosing altitude until another big event. I don't think Zimmerman is a psychopath though, like O.J.. O.J. is extremely disconnected. That was a premeditated and gruesome murder of the mother of his kids and another person. O.J. was cracking before the trial, but afterwards he basically went on as nothing happened, and probably got into trouble more out of a feeling of invincibility. He was basically just in survival mode all the time.

I bet that is stressful...

Believing that your son was murdered and that the murderer walked free is probably even more stressful. So, why aren't the Martin's "lashing out" and getting detained by the police over domestic altercations?

I doubt that's more stressful than having your loved ones and yourself threated and berated all day every day by the liberal media and its dimwitted followers, and then after you've been rightly freed by the court your wife decides to leave you but go ahead and think that.

Once you accept that your loved one is gone, life regains some semblance of normality (except for them profiting off their sons death (and I think the money helps significantly with their stress), that's a bit abnormal but of course if we talk about that I'm a racist, right?).  

You can never have ANY semblance of normality when you're still alive and the threat of death is there every day.

Have you ever had your life threatened daily? Had to stay on the move due to many, many, many people looking to do harm to your family and loved ones? No? How about having your son killed after he attacked an armed citzen? No? Then you have no valid backing to your point. There is NO WAY that the Martins lives are anywhere NEAR as stressful as GZ's. Not a single chance in frozen hell. 

(And for those that are too moronic to actually figure it out. Yes I believe the court was right in letting him go. Do I feel for the Martins loss? Of course, no parent should have to bury their child. EVER. But actions have consequences.    And on that note, this ######er should be ticketed for speeding (past offences), and tossed in jail if he beat his wife. Seriously. Wife beaters = ######.)

Please its a domestic violence case happens all the time.  She left him right after the trial and then he shows up at her house today and the dad got aggressive about him leaving and they fought a little.  

This would not be on national news if it was not zimmerman or someone famous.   Just like Miley Cyrus or or whoever Zimmerman is forever going to be watched for every screw up he does. And yeah he killed Trayvon but he did not murder him and thats teh end of that.  He didnt get away with jack.

So far he's shot an unarmed guy and now twice been rapped for domestic violence. Sooner or later people have to stop drinking the kool-aid and recognise a pattern of violent offending when they see it.

I doubt that's more stressful than having your loved ones and yourself threated and berated all day every day by the liberal media and its dimwitted followers, and then after you've been rightly freed by the court your wife decides to leave you but go ahead and think that.

Once you accept that your loved one is gone, life regains some semblance of normality (except for them profiting off their sons death (and I think the money helps significantly with their stress), that's a bit abnormal but of course if we talk about that I'm a racist, right?).  

You can never have ANY semblance of normality when you're still alive and the threat of death is there every day.

Have you ever had your life threatened daily? Had to stay on the move due to many, many, many people looking to do harm to your family and loved ones? No? How about having your son killed after he attacked an armed citzen? No? Then you have no valid backing to your point. There is NO WAY that the Martins lives are anywhere NEAR as stressful as GZ's. Not a single chance in frozen hell. 

... actions have consequences ...

Are you implying that you have had your life threatened just like George Zimmerman, by the public, and that you've had to take your family on the run like Walter White to protect them? (BTW, it doesn't sound like his family wants to be protected by him right now).

Are you also implying that you've had a son or daughter be murdered, and the murderer walked free?

If neither of those have happened to you, then by your criteria, what "valid backing to your point" do you have? (I bet these are some really funny stories :) )

Yes, I agree with you. Actions have consequences...

(And for those that are too moronic to actually figure it out. Yes I believe the court was right in letting him go. Do I feel for the Martins loss? Of course, no parent should have to bury their child. EVER. But actions have consequences.    And on that note, this ****er should be ticketed for speeding (past offences), and tossed in jail if he beat his wife. Seriously. Wife beaters = ****.)

All consequences of his own actions. If you don't want your life to suck don't kill people and beat your partner. The fact that his life now sucks doesn't mean he automatically deserves our sympathy when the whole lot is self inflicted. However people shouldn't threaten his family that much I can agree with but he brought it upon them.

So far he's shot an unarmed guy and now twice been rapped for domestic violence. Sooner or later people have to stop drinking the kool-aid and recognise a pattern of violent offending when they see it.

Sooner or later you'll have to get your emotions under control and facts straight. Or maybe you have a Kool-Aid problem.

1. Found innocent, yes he did shoot an unarmed man.

2. No charges were filed in the incident involving him and his fianc?e, both were granted restraining orders.

3. No charges filed, allegations unproven so far.

I am NOT implying this man is an angel or does not have any personality issues.

Are you implying that you have had your life threatened just like George Zimmerman, by the public, and that you've had to take your family on the run like Walter White to protect them? (BTW, it doesn't sound like his family wants to be protected by him right now).

Are you also implying that you've had a son or daughter be murdered, and the murderer walked free?

If neither of those have happened to you, then by your criteria, what "valid backing to your point" do you have? (I bet these are some really funny stories :) )

Yes, I agree with you. Actions have consequences...

Actually the thing is. I have had my life threatened repeatedly by more than one person (my own damn fault, so not really the same on that one). And funny enough my cousin (also one of my best friends and my closet living family member at the time) was stabbed by the Indian Posse in a home invasion (the attacker walked on bail, then was murdered on the sidewalk a couple weeks before trial so I can't say if he would have been found guilty or not).

So yeah, I can kind of relate in both situations. And I gotta say, having a family member get ****ed up like that, not nearly as stressful as wondering if I was going to die every time I walked out the door.

And the stories are far from funny, I can assure you of that.  

All consequences of his own actions. If you don't want your life to suck don't kill people and beat your partner. The fact that his life now sucks doesn't mean he automatically deserves our sympathy when the whole lot is self inflicted. However people shouldn't threaten his family that much I can agree with but he brought it upon them.

I don't believe this was self inflicted though.

What he did only became a big issue because of race hustlers like Rev Jackson and that stupid weather **** who claimed it was another case of "White on black" violence (while they ignore the dozens of black kids murdered by other black kids in Chicago during the trial)

I don't think he deserves sympathy if it comes out that he did in fact threaten her with a gun. In that case, throw him in jail, and let him be raped by some big, muscly guy with an eighteen inch peen.

What I do believe he deserves sympathy for is the hate on everyone has for him, just because he defended himself.

Actually the thing is. I have had my life threatened repeatedly by more than one person (my own damn fault, so not really the same on that one). And funny enough my cousin (also one of my best friends and my closet living family member at the time) was stabbed by the Indian Posse in a home invasion (the attacker walked on bail, then was murdered on the sidewalk a couple weeks before trial so I can't say if he would have been found guilty or not).

So yeah, I can kind of relate in both situations. And I gotta say, having a family member get ****ed up like that, not nearly as stressful as wondering if I was going to die every time I walked out the door.

And the stories are far from funny, I can assure you of that.  

Stabbed by the "Indian Posse"? When was this, 1870? (They're mildly amusing :) )

I suppose it depends on what kind of person you are... It's not like the loss of a child has ever been known to destroy families or make people act crazy... But someone's own life and family being threatened on twitter and facebook, or in the mail, like the President, or the Pope, or Miley Cyrus, or Howard Stern, that's real trauma.

I don't believe this was self inflicted though.

What he did only became a big issue because of race hustlers like Rev Jackson and that stupid weather **** who claimed it was another case of "White on black" violence (while they ignore the dozens of black kids murdered by other black kids in Chicago during the trial)

I don't think he deserves sympathy if it comes out that he did in fact threaten her with a gun. In that case, throw him in jail, and let him be raped by some big, muscly guy with an eighteen inch peen.

What I do believe he deserves sympathy for is the hate on everyone has for him, just because he defended himself.

It's completely justified. If he'd kept it in his pants and let the police do their jobs, the altercation would not have happened and nobody would have died. Nobody who can come out and say they feel no guilt because killing a guy was "part of god's plan" deserves all the trouble they get in my opinion. I don't care about the colour of the victim's skin, but what I do care about is that Zimmerman repeatedly showed himself to be a dangerous sociopath. I'm glad his life is miserable, he deserves it.

Sooner or later you'll have to get your emotions under control and facts straight. Or maybe you have a Kool-Aid problem.

1. Found innocent, yes he did shoot an unarmed man.

2. No charges were filed in the incident involving him and his fianc?e, both were granted restraining orders.

3. No charges filed, allegations unproven so far.

I am NOT implying this man is an angel or does not have any personality issues.

Or maybe, when he inevitably harms someone else people like you will be shown for what you are for defending him.

It's completely justified. If he'd kept it in his pants and let the police do their jobs, the altercation would not have happened and nobody would have died. Nobody who can come out and say they feel no guilt because killing a guy was "part of god's plan" deserves all the trouble they get in my opinion. I don't care about the colour of the victim's skin, but what I do care about is that Zimmerman repeatedly showed himself to be a dangerous sociopath. I'm glad his life is miserable, he deserves it.

Or maybe, when he inevitably harms someone else people like you will be shown for what you are for defending him.

As you have shown what you are, wishing harm onto others while crying foul when others do it.

I said he was no angel or without issues.

It's not just that I don't agree with the verdict... I believe that whether the state did their job well or not, a guilty man walked free. It's no less abhorrent than when an innocent man is sent to prison on false evidence.

Yes, same way as O.J.. Because... most people who commit these kinds of acts are inherently unstable, and the act itself sends them over the edge. The fall may speed up, and it may slow at times, but he's steadily and constantly loosing altitude until another big event. I don't think Zimmerman is a psychopath though, like O.J.. O.J. is extremely disconnected. That was a premeditated and gruesome murder of the mother of his kids and another person. O.J. was cracking before the trial, but afterwards he basically went on as nothing happened, and probably got into trouble more out of a feeling of invincibility. He was basically just in survival mode all the time.

I think OJ was nuts and doing a lot of dope after he was acquitted, that combined with him being nuts and having a guilty conscience led to him not being able to just fade away and get away with murder. I think Zimmerman is a ticking time bomb and should be in therapy.

I think OJ got off because the LAPD tried to frame a "guilty" man, and their conduct and lying on the stand basically created reasonable doubt, even though most people in their "gut" feel he was guilty and there was enough evidence to support that. There was also enough doubt created to drive a Mack truck through.

Zimmerman had the quite liberal and kill friendly law on his side and given that, there was basically no way you could convict him.

Stabbed by the "Indian Posse"? When was this, 1870? (They're mildly amusing :) )

I suppose it depends on what kind of person you are... It's not like the loss of a child has ever been known to destroy families or make people act crazy... But someone's own life and family being threatened on twitter and facebook, or in the mail, like the President, or the Pope, or Miley Cyrus, or Howard Stern, that's real trauma.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aboriginal-based_organized_crime

Yes. Indian Posse. You know, the largest street gang in Canada?

of course you know what with all your life experiences coming from Facebook and the mall.

People have face to face conversations every once and a while, and sometimes those conversations lead to physical altercations (such as with TM beating in GZs head). sometimes that leads to gang members following you and your family around, terrorizing them and confronting them and yourself (in person remember, not on your lovely Internets)

and yes. it is traumatizing. Are you implying that receiving anthrax in the mail wouldn't bother you at all? Knowing that people are hunting your family? You must have balls of steel!

Also, I acknowledged that the suffering of the Martin family isn't one that should ever have to be endured. But a simple choice to attack a man who was lawfully carrying a weapon caused that suffering.

side note. @morganx. liberal and kill friendly don't really go together in the States.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aboriginal-based_organized_crime

Yes. Indian Posse. You know, the largest street gang in Canada?

of course you know what with all your life experiences coming from Facebook and the mall.

People have face to face conversations every once and a while, and sometimes those confrontations lead to physical altercations (such as with TM beating in GZs head). sometimes that leads to gang members following you and your family around, terrorizing them and confronting them and yourself (in person remember, not on your lovely Internets)

and yes. it is traumatizing. Are you implying that receiving anthrax in the mail wouldn't bother you at all? Knowing that people are hunting your family? You must have balls of steel!

Also, I acknowledged that the suffering of the Martin family isn't one that should ever have to be endured. But a simple choice to attack a man who was lawfully carrying a weapon caused that suffering.

side note. @morganx. liberal and kill friendly don't really go together in the States.

Maybe they want their lands back? :p :rofl:  :shiftyninja:

• Like 2

Maybe they want their lands back?

you sir, just made my day (and I JUST found out about ylvis - the fox today). thank you.

It's completely justified. If he'd kept it in his pants and let the police do their jobs, the altercation would not have happened and nobody would have died.

I'm quite sure that had TM not punched GZ in the face, no one would have died. But there's another thread for that argument bud. I can understand people not liking the decision, but its completely based on the initial perception that GZ was white and killed TM because he was black. which isn't the case, as proven by the court.

which brings us back on topic, why are we still prying in his life? the trial is over. he's back to being a regular prick. why continue to destroy this guys life? there's more people paying attention to ###### like this than any major world issue, guaranteed.

and I'm betting that a lot of people who are super passionate about GZ and ruining his life (although apparently he's contributing to it), haven't thought about the victims of Sandy lately, or going back farther how about Kony? whatever happened to that? when is it time to let this guy live his life?

As you have shown what you are, wishing harm onto others while crying foul when others do it.

I said he was no angel or without issues.

I wished no actual harm onto him, I'm just not going to pretend that I'm upset by the fact that his life sucks. Besides the person in that other thread was brought to justice for his crime, Zimmerman however is free to kill more innocent people.

and I'm betting that a lot of people who are super passionate about GZ and ruining his life (although apparently he's contributing to it), haven't thought about the victims of Sandy lately, or going back farther how about Kony? whatever happened to that? when is it time to let this guy live his life?

When society realises it's mistake and evens the score by putting him in prison where he can't harm another human being. The guy's a sociopath that lives in a world of violence, he *will* kill again. Back in the olden days, when the world was civilised, and the gun lobbies were not represented by people like Ted Nugent, society used to realise that letting killers roam free was bad. If a dangerous person is under the microscope, that's just society doing what it is meant to when justice fails... to protect itself from dangerous people.

I wished no actual harm onto him, I'm just not going to pretend that I'm upset by the fact that his life sucks. Besides the person in that other thread was brought to justice for his crime, Zimmerman however is free to kill more innocent people.

I agree with that.  Zimmerman seems to like the attention, he certainly hasn't managed to live quietly, media attention or not.