Wish : A7X for the iPad 5 ?

Now that we know that the new iPhone 5S use the new 64bits A7 CPU/GPU, I hope that Apple will do a version for the next iPad, like a A7X with a better/faster GPU to push the pixels of the retina screen.

It's only a wish...  But being the owner of the iPad 3 with a weak GPU, I hope they do something good with the iPad 5...

What do you think??  Will the A7 be good enough for the iPad or should Apple go with something better?

Now that we know that the new iPhone 5S use the new 64bits A7 CPU/GPU, I hope that Apple will do a version for the next iPad, like a A7X with a better/faster GPU to push the pixels of the retina screen.

It's only a wish...  But being the owner of the iPad 3 with a weak GPU, I hope they do something good with the iPad 5...

What do you think??  Will the A7 be good enough for the iPad or should Apple go with something better?

well i would assume they will use a beefed up A7 CPU/GPU system faster  but not much else  they may throw more ram onboard  it is possible  

Don't bet on it, but it's likely based on the previous release profiles.

I'm curious what other ideas Apple has in store for the 5th-gen iPad. I'd like to see a Retina display on the Mini. Some superior camera optics would be nice, too.