Better Call Saul (Breaking Bad)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so....I saw a few characters from BB in BCS, I'm at 1st I was like :huh: , then I was like :laugh: . I'm liking the characters transitions from Jonathan Banks as the car guard :D, and the whole silly ticket thing. The scam with the skateboarders were lame, but i'm looking forward to ep2. The concept they introduced tho as him setting up these "paydays" and exploiting loops, and looking dapper as a "guardian" is both funny and I can see it fleshing out into deeper drama's with multiple actors. Hoping ep2. deals with him getting his own "image" and exploring more cons :)

Epi 1 rating. 7.5/10

Ep 2 rating desire. 9/10

So far so good.

This has to be the best time for TV shows ever, soooooooooo much to watch in one week! lol :D

just out of interest, what great other shows are you watching.  only walking dead resumed for me... and top gear and shameless.  maybe i am missing out on something else.

just out of interest, what great other shows are you watching.  only walking dead resumed for me... and top gear and shameless.  maybe i am missing out on something else.

Undercover Boss :D No don't ever glaze it.

gotham

constantine

the flash

arrow

banshee (by far my fav. out of all these)

agent carter

marvel agents of shield is back next month

the walking dead

the 100

And now better call saul, will be watching the first episode later tonight :D

gotham

constantine

the flash

arrow

banshee (by far my fav. out of all these)

agent carter

marvel agents of shield is back next month

the walking dead

the 100

And now better call saul, will be watching the first episode later tonight :D

out of this, i have to check out banshee and the 100.     agent carter and agents of shield.... i don't know, maybe they are good.   

i just try to avoid comic books...  though i love xmen....and few others.  but, on average i am trying not to get into comic book franchises.

watching Saul now....

Downton Abbey is really good.

out of this, i have to check out banshee and the 100.     agent carter and agents of shield.... i don't know, maybe they are good.   

i just try to avoid comic books...  though i love xmen....and few others.  but, on average i am trying not to get into comic book franchises.

watching Saul now....

Banshee is just superb, if it was on another network, it would be EXTREMELY popular, the fight scenes are damn brutal!

The 100 started of "ok", kind of like a teenager show but it seemed to get more serious/dark as it went along and each character is likeable and has a good role throughout.

Agent carter isn't "great" but I think it will get quite a bit better with the next few episodes.... 

Agents of shield started of very meh but it picked up massively half way through season 1 and has made for an epic TV show even if you aren't necessarily a fan of marvel/the avengers.

When it comes to comic book hero type of shows, you can't beat arrow, the flash and gotham. Arrow is getting a bit stupid lately though (essentially idiotic scenes and terrible writing) where as the flash is getting really good. They just need to cut out some stupid stuff i.e. you have a man who moves so fast that he can stop a speeding bullet from going through his neck but he can't avoid a punch/kick from mere mortals or disarm criminals  :p and it would be way ahead of arrow imo

Have to agree with Nexus16 100%

Agent Carter / Agents of shield is just to tame and not serious enough imo.

Ive not watched any of the new Arrow seasons, it was getting a bit silly and samey, but did enjoy the first 2 series.

Banshee is superb